Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Went to breakfast, went to Melissa's, went to Aldi's, went to Salvation Army to drop stuff off

Fun time at our small group tonight.  We went to Ralph and Nancy's and had pizza and then watched Loui Giglio's DVD, Indescribable!  God is Awesome and amazing! No words can describe Him or His awesome creations!  I am in Awe of Him!

Bill, Ralph, Pat and Rich

Kim, Heather, Kay, Ralph and Pat

Marie and Heather

Dennis, Pat, Rich, Ralph, Hannah, Kay and Heather

Marie and Roy

Nancy, Bill and Kim

Teresa's son Andre got baptized today!  

Cute picture Vikki posted of Peyton
Eli looking cute when he's reading

Eli, Adam and Jacob...Kimmy posted this cute picture so I borrowed it

We went to our breakfast at Sullivan's.  There were 11 of us there.  We had a nice devotion, good breakfast and spent time praying for people. I went to Melissa's and dropped off some stuff I had for her after I left breakfast.  Nora was cute.  What a fun age she is.  Makes me realize how fast my grandkids are growing up. On my way home, Bill pulled up in the truck next to me.  He had to drop off something for the Marine Corp. League in Bay City.  He took the curve on Midland Rd. and I went straight on State St. and turned the other direction on Midland Rd.  I went to a little jewelry store there to check about my ring.  Billmeijers had retipped the prongs before they went out of business.  They retipped too much, so checking how to have some taken off.   I saw a lot of cars and saw and Estate Sale sign.  Saw Bill's truck there, so I stopped.  Not much there, but fun to look.  I called Kenzie and talked to her.  I'm missing her and will be happy when she gets home from AZ.  Bill brought me a sandwich from Levi's.  Mark needed to talk with him so they met there for lunch.
We took short naps and I read more on my book.  Only one more chapter to go and it's getting really good.  We aren't having small group at our house tonight.  It's relationship building night so we are going to Nancy and Ralph's house for pizza and we are going to watch Loui Giglio's DVD, "Incredible".  I have heard it is amazing

No comments: