Monday, January 15, 2018

1/15/18...Went to the SportsZone...the roads were slick so I took it slow. Went to Melissa's, then to meet the dr. appt .


We got snow and the bird feeder was getting low so I filled it.  It didn't take long and there were lots of birds eating.  They almost emptied it today.  

Cardinal eating from the feeder and cardinals on the ground.  So pretty and so fun to watch

Add caption

Nice woodpecker on the feeder.  I need to get another suet feeder.  The squirt took the last one.  They took my oriole feeder away this summer too.  We have never found either.

Stopped at Melissa's before my doctor appt.   Bruce was off for Martin Luther King Day so he and the boys were having lots of fun with legos.  

Jack showing the truck they build with the motor.  It went all over even on top of the legos.  Pretty cool!

Hailey and me!  She was super happy with the roller blades Kenzie gave her.

I went to the SportsZone.  It was super slippery out so took it slow.  So glad it is only 2 miles away. Bill was already there playing Euchre.  I walked 3 miles in 45 minutes.  There were a couple of ladies passing me today and I was walking very fast.  Bill was still playing cards when I came downstairs.  He was winning so he was pretty happy.  I came home and fed the birds.  I wore my new Christmas boots from Bill.  Ha Ha...He wrapped them for me but they were really his.  The joke is on him.  I love just slipping in to them to go outside and feed the birds.  I guess they are really mine.  I ate my left over spaghetti from the Olive Garden for lunch.  It was even better than yesterday.  I went to Melissa's house before my doctor appt.  Figured if it kept snowing and was too bad, I would be nice and close to the dr. office.  The boys and Bruce were having fun with legos.  Nice that Bruce had the day off.  It was fun seeing the kiddos and getting those good hugs.  I went to my appointment and really liked the new dr.  Met Dr. Richardson.  She was super nice too.  Now I return for a physical in February.  Have to get blood tests and a mammogram too.  Bill was really sweet and prayed for me before I went to my appointment today.  Sure am thankful for a godly caring husband.  We watched videos of the girls weddings.  Lots of good memories.  Tears flowed when I think of how far God has brought Melissa and healed her.  When I saw my mom and dad they flowed some more.  Sure do miss them tons!


No comments: