Monday, January 1, 2018

1/1/18 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Watched the Tournament of Roses Parade, Made a roast, Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over for dinner and spent the day


Eating dinner on my Grandma Daisy's good china with her good silverware.   Isaac loved the meat and is holding it up for the picture.  He kept telling me he loved everything.  

Isaac and Peyton 

Peyton and Isaac sure had fun playing with the train set.  They spent hours playing together and having fun



Lenny was a good boy here and was pretty relaxed

I called Kimmy and her family to wish them Happy New Year!  I wasn't  sure if they stayed up last night because they haven't been feeling well, but they did.  I talked to Adam on the phone and he told me he stayed up until 5 a.m.  Kimmy and Jacob were playing 3-13 and Jacob won, so he was pretty happy.  Kimmy was feeling better, but not Jared.  I had the parade on, so I told them and they turned it on too.  Vikki, Rody and the kids got here and we ate at 1.  After we ate, we looked at the pictures we took when we went to Florida when the kids were young and the actors from Full House were there.  We just watched that episode last night, so Peyton loved seeing the pictures we took of them in Florida where they were wearing what they had on the show.  I remember how excited the kids, Bill and I were when we saw them there.  Great memory!  We snacked and played 3-13 and dice.  Lenny came along and was such a good dog here.  After they left, Bill took his medicine and accidentally took his bedtime meds instead of his evening meds.  It wasn't long and he went to bed...tired from his sleeping pill and feeling a little dizzy.  I prayed over him and tried to get him to call his dr.  No way would he do that.

No comments: