Friday, January 19, 2018

Walked 3 miles, Went to Frankenmuth, Came home and then met Vikki and her family at Goodwill, Went to pick Bill up in Frankenmuth

Nice that they have a snowmelt system under the sidewalk at Bavarian Inn Lodge....Don't have to worry about slipping and falling on ice there

Looks like they are ready for the ice carvers to come...lots of ice blocks in town

Love Frankenmuth


Happy I got to see one of my favorite people....my nephew Matthew

More ice blocks at Zhenders

Driving back into Frankenmuth to pick Bill up

I got up and went to the SportsZone and walked three miles.  Came home and Bill brought a bag of wood pellets in and dumped them into the 2 pails we have and then put the rest in the pellet burner. At 11, we went to Frankenmuth.  I dropped Bill off at the Bavarian Inn Lodge and then I went to B Dubs for lunch. I messaged Matthew to see if he was going to be home.  He messaged me that he was so I went and visited him for a half hour.  Tom was there too.  Sharaz just loved me and kept coming up to me and jumping up.  She is such a cute dog.  I left there and parked at Bavarian Inn and walked through it.  Then I crossed the road and went through Zhenders.  I walked through stores on that side of the road and then came back down the other side.  Picked up some dark chocolate covered cashews and dark chocolate covered raspberry candy.  I went to River Walk and walked through the stores there.  It was 37 degrees out and such a nice day.  A little breezy but the building blocked the wind. I also went to Tim Horton's and had a smoothie. I went to pick Bill up and he really wanted to stay and go to a meeting. I went home and he stayed until 9.  I met Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac at Goodwill and walked around with them.  Left to pick up Bill at 9.

2 comments:

LRussell said...

Woo...sounds like you did a bit of driving. Have you checked your e-mail lately?

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I have checked my email. I there something I should be looking for?