Thursday, January 25, 2018

1/25/17...Took Bill to Tim Horton's to meet Rich...went to Melissa's, went to Kroger's, Went to Vikki's, Bingo at Community Village

Bill had to meet Rich Dudek at Tim Horton's this morning so I dropped him off.  Rich was going to take Bill to the VA so he could volunteer and drive Vets from the parking lot to the hospital door and then to their cars in the parking lot when they were done with their appointments.  I went to Melissa's to drop off Evan's booster seat I had from last night.  We visited for a while and figured out how to clean Melissa's coffee bar as the clean button came on. Nora was cute as can be while I was there.  I went to Kroger's to get groceries after that.  Took me a while because Kroger's is so huge now that it takes a while to walk through it.  I came home and put the groceries away and had a salad for lunch.  Went to Vikki's at 3:30 and visited for a few minutes and then picked Bill up at 3:50.  Made spaghetti for dinner and then we went to Community Village to help the residents play Bingo.  We always love seeing how much fun they have playing.  We are thankful for the opportunities the Lord gives us to pray for them too.  We went to Tim Horton's afterwards with Wes, Gayla, Luis and Eva.  Good fellowship with good friends!

No comments: