Monday, January 22, 2018

1/22/18... Walked at the SportsZone, Went through lots of attic stuff and put stuff neatly and labeled back into the attic



Great spot to read my Bible each day!  Toasty warm!
Walked three miles in 48 minutes at the SportsZone.  Made Bill and I oatmeal for breakfast.  Ran off my lesson for Small Group tomorrow.  Did my lesson.  It sure is a good one.  Went upstairs and got the stuff in the big bedroom all put away,.  Then worked on the other bedroom which still had most of the stuff from that walk in attic out in the room.  Went through lots of stuff.  Sorted, labeled and put stuff neatly in the attic.  Still have some to do, but sure made a big dent in the job today.  The rooms are only heated by the pellet burner and I sure got warm working upstairs.  Mailed Mike St. John's dad's obituary to Mike.  Stayed in otherwise because it was a damp and rainy day.  Temperatures were in the 40's so that was nice.

No comments: