Saturday, January 27, 2018

1/27/19...Went to Officer's Orientation for CMA in Lansing , Charlie and Sue came over and gave Bill a huge donut!



Cheryl (Secretary), Elaine (Chaplain), Bill Smith (Vice President), Me (WebMaster and Newsletter Editor, and Bill (President)


Bill with the huge donut Charlie and Sue got for him.  The four of us split it.

We are using a lot less pellets since we know how to set the pellet feed.  Staying nice and toasty in the house too.  Elaine and Cheryl came over at 9:45.  I made them each a coffee to go with my Ninja Coffee Bar.  It was in the high 40's today and sunny. What a nice day for a ride.  We even saw some motorcycles on the road.  We found the church and then went and ate lunch at a Tim Horton's.There was a good turnout at the Officer's Orientation.  The Webmaster person wasn't there for our class, so I went to the Chaplain's class with Elaine.  When we got home, Charlie and Sue stopped in and brought Bill a huge donut.  He shared it with us and it was so good.  We drank our good coffee with it.  We played 3 games of Euchre.  The were all close.  Charlie and Sue won the first one, Bill and I won the second one.  They were very close games.  The third one was a very close game too.  On the last hand, I got a lone hand.  I still let Bill play with me though. We were the big winners of the night.  Talked to Vikki and then talked to Melissa. Read my Bible and spent time in prayer because I didn't this morning.  Always trusting God!  Don't know what I would do without Him.

No comments: