Friday, January 5, 2018

1/5/17....Very cold day, Went to get my hair cut, Bill and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy and then out to eat at Logans. Melissa and the kids came over in the evening

Melissa and Evan playing war.  I lost pretty quick.

Hailey

Bill reading up on how to set our light switch up on the google mini

Max and Jack

Went out in the cold at 9 a.m. to go get my hair cut.  While Catherine was cutting my hair, she would have to stop every now and then because her back was in pain.  I prayed for her and even told her she could skip styling my hair and rest.  She said she wanted to do it because she could tell if she needed to even anything out.  I prayed for her and continued praying silently after that because I was so sad to see her in pain.  She texted me later on and told me she stood for 2 1/2 hours for a client and felt wonderful. No more pain.  I sure am thankful for God touching her and taking that pain away.  He is Awesome!  Bill and I went to take some stuff to Salvation Army, then went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought containers for coffee for me and the girls.  For some reason, I looked at the bottom of the coffee container I had got at Walmart and on a little sticker in tiny print that I had to read with a magnifying glass, it said if you use it for coffee, leave it in the bag and do not use for flavored coffee.  I got on line and found the ones I got today that are for coffee and have 5 star reviews.  I like them even better too.  I am returning the other ones.  After that we went to Best Buy and got some stuff to go with our Google Mini.  We ate at Logan's after that and had a nice date!  When we got home, Melissa called and came over with the kids.  Bruce went to BayShore for the Board of Director's Retreat.  Melissa was going to come after she dropped Hailey off at SportsZone with Mikayla, but Hailey wanted to come early so she could see us too.  We played Tonk while the boys watched Angels in the Outfield.  We didn't finish because Melissa had to take Hailey to the SportsZone.  They were both back shortly....the SportsZone was closed!  We finished our game and I won by a little.  We had cookies for snacks and then Bill brought out big candy bars and M & M's for everyone to choose from.  YUM!  Evan wanted to play War, so Melissa and I played with him.  I was out of cards pretty quickly.  Evan was the winner.  It sure was a long game.  


No comments: