Thursday, January 18, 2018

1/18/18...Woke up to a cold house....Went to Kimmy's....

Family room at night with just the fire going. 

First time I've ever did a four picture frame.  Me and my sweetie!

Eli and his kitty

Jacob

Adam

Eli was writing and would hide it when I came near

What a cutie

This project took him lots of time

These are all the wonderful things Eli made for me and surprised me with.  Love that boy!
Beautiful pail for wood pellets from Kimmy and Jared

I made ham with my induction burner from the girls...Love using it

Bill was up early as he had a doctor appointment to go to.  The pellet burner ran out of pellets in the night.  When I got up, it was super cold in the house.  Bill had the fire going again.  It was super windy and cold outside too.  I researched and found out how to turn the fan up.  I set the temp to 74 and it was toasty in here in no time.  Turned it back down after that and the house stayed warm all day.  I even opened the big bedroom door upstairs and it was nice and warm.  I usually don't heat the upstairs bedrooms unless grandkids are here or I'm doing something up there.  Nice not having to use the furnace.  I headed for Kimmy's at 12:30.  Stopped at Pat's and was going to pick up dog food for Mocha because she's almost out.  I looked down every aisle and no dog food.  Finally I walked to the hardware store ( it is connected to the grocery store) and found the dog food in there. I was late getting to Kimmy's, but she called me and she was running late too.  Got to Kimmy's and we had sub sandwiches and parfaits.  So yummy!  Thank you Kimmy.  We had a nice visit.  Checked on the sheep and I thanked Blanch for the nice mittens and hat I had on that were made with her wool.  She came right up to me.  Kimmy and I played sequence and she won.  Went to pick up the boys who had started walking home.  Happy to see them and get my hugs.  I played Sequence with Jacob and lost, and then I played with Adam and I lost.  Kimmy said they are playing that at night now instead of 3-13.  Guess I need to start practicing.  Those grandsons are so much fun.  My timer went off to go home so I could make dinner.  Jared got home right when I was leaving so I got to see him for a minute.  I got home and made ham, eggs and fried potatoes for dinner.  Like Kimmy said when she was little and we were camping with my mom and dad, we were having breakfast for supper.  Dad loved the pail for wood pellets.  Me too!  Thank you Kimmy and Jared.  It looks so nice!


No comments: