Wednesday, January 24, 2018

1/23/18...Went to our breakfast, Went to Melissa's, Stopped at Wolfeils, Bill emptied the ashes in our wood burner for the first time, Had a wonderful small group



The stuff we got to take the soot off the brick worked really well


I had emailed Vikki last night to see if she wanted to go to breakfast.  Waited to hear from her in the morning.  She was tired and had a headache so she couldn't come.  Bill and I went to breakfast at Sullivan's.  There were 12 of us there today.  I asked if anyone was going down Center Rd. that could give me a ride to Melissa's.  Phyllis said she would take me.  Bill had a 9 a.m. doctor appointment at the VA.  He ate and than left for his appt.  When we were all done with eating, our devotion and prayer, people started to leave.  I was waiting for Phyllis to get up.  When she did I got up too.  Chuck  and Sue started talking to me about the heated throw he got like ours yesterday and it doesn't work.  Wanted to know where we got ours.  I looked around to find Phyllis and thought maybe she went to the bathroom or went out to the parking lot.  Chuck, Sue and I walked outside and saw Phyllis and thought she was going to pull up and wait for me to get in the car.  She didn't look our way and just pulled out of the parking lot.  Sue and Chuck took me over to Melissa's and dropped me off.  I called Phyllis and she felt so bad that she forgot to take me to Melissa's.  I told her it was fine and God had a different plan.  I did warn her that Chuck and Sue will be teasing her about forgetting me.  I had a nice time visiting with Melissa and watching Nora play.  She is so cute.  Melissa and I had great tasting coffee from her Ninja Coffee Bar.  Bill came to pick me up and he had a coffee too.  Nora was really cute with him too.  On our way home, we stopped at Wolfeil's to pick up stuff to get the soot off from the brick on the fireplace.  Got a big metal scoop too.  When we got home, I started cleaning the soot off.  This stuff worked great.  It looks so nice with all that black soot gone.  We had small group and we sat in the family room which was nice and toasty.  Hannah came for the first time.  She goes to college at SVSU and heads up the activities for the GAP, a Christian group at the college.
She was very sweet.  Our time of studying the Word and prayer was amazing.  There were 12 here.  Four were missing because of sickness.

No comments: