Saturday, January 13, 2018

1/13/18...Went to Aldi's with Vikki, Bill and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, walked through the mall, and then picked up Coney Dogs, fries and rootbeer at Old Town Coney.

Yummy Frappe I made with my new coffee bar.  It was  delicious!

I went to meet Vikki at Aldi's.  It was still really slippery out still.  She went and got the glass trimmed for her makeup table after that.  I came home and watched our Christmas DVD's. I got another laugh when I watched Bill open the lamps he had snuck into Kimmy and Jared's van.  It was so funny when he realized that's what was in the package.  I sure enjoyed watching everyone opening their gifts.  What a precious family I have.  Bill and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and then walked through the mall.  We went to Old Town Drive in and used a coupon for coney dogs, fries and root beer.  Came home at ate it. It was delicious!  We watched some Hallmark movies and played Words with Friends.

No comments: