Saturday, January 6, 2018

1/6/18...Went to Walmart and got an HDMI splitter for the TV, Took original containers for coffee I got for the girls and mine back, Picked up Kenzie and came to my house to make butterhorns, Rody and the kids came over and he hooked up our google mini switches to the light and also hooked up the tv. We went to the Maple Grill with Charlie and Sue and then played Euchre at their house afterwards.

Kenzie making butterhorns.  She hadn't taken her shower and done her hair so only have her arms in the picture! Ha Ha!






They turned out great and are so delicious!


Went to Walmart and took the original containers for coffee I had picked up for the girls and me back.  Got a HDMI splitter for the TV and a few groceries.  After that, I went to Kenzie’s to pick her up.  We came back to my house and made butterhorns.  We always do this together!  It’s our tradition since she’s been little!  She only wanted me to take pics of her hands making them, because she didn’t take her shower and do her hair yet.  We looked at old pictures on the computer while we waited for the butterhorns to rise.  That was so much fun.  She did a load of laundry here too. She was very happy when her mom found her artwork portfolio from when she was in school and sent it with Rody.  Rody came and hooked up the google mini plug for us and the Chromecast.  He is amazing!  The butterhorns turned out great and are delicious!  Rody was happy to have some.  Peyton and Isaac were happy to see Kenzie.  Kenzie was just as happy to see them!  I had to take Kenzie home so we could go out with Charlie and Sue.  When I get back, Rody and the kids were still here which made me happy.  Rody had everything hooked up and Issac came running to the door to tell me and then showed me how everything worked.  He is quite a boy!  So much like Rody.  They left and we went to the Maple Grill for dinner with Charlie and Sue.  Bill had pizza and I had ham/potato soup in a bread bowl.  It was delicious!  We played Euchre at their house afterward.  We turned the light on at home from our phone while we were at their house.  Amazing that we can do that.!  Came home and watched worship on TV.  The guy from the Kernel Burner came and measured the fireplace today.  Should get our wood pellet burner within the next two weeks.  I wish I would’ve taken pictures of the kids today!  

No comments: