Tuesday, January 30, 2018

1/29/18..Cleaned a couple of rooms, read on my book, talked to the girls on the phone

I found a couple little microscopes with a light in Frankenmuth that was 85% off.  They only had two, so I got one for Kimmy's boys and for Melissa's boy.  Melissa sent me pictures and said the boys are loving looking at things through it.


Max looking at nuts with it

Evan and Jack

Evan

Jack


t was a pretty quiet day.   It was snowy and windy when I got up.  I went to the SportsZone and wore my boots there because of the snow. When I went to walk in the door, I realized I hadn't brought my tennis shoes.  Bummer!  I went home, but didn't want to drive back there on the slippery roads so I just walked in the basement.  I put the google app. Vikki had gotten for me on my phone on and played worship music while I walked.  I was so blessed and touched by the Lord with this amazing music.  Seemed like I had my three miles in in no time.  I cleaned a couple of rooms after that and then read on my book. Started knitting a dish cloth.  Talked to all three of the girls today.  No baby sheep at Kimmy's yet .  Melissa was going to come over, but decided not to when she saw the snow in the morning.  Vikki was excited because her puppy was born.  Bill and I watched tv and read in the evening. Kenzie called me and talked to me for a while.  She is in Arizona still.


No comments: