Friday, March 12, 2021

Fri., 3/12/21, Bill had an appt. at the VA, I finally got my Covid Vaccine Scheduled, Went to Costco, Went to Vikki's, Saw lots of swans

                                                                               

One of my favorite books Kenzie made when she was little.  I found it when I was cleaning out closets in the newly painted bedroom.  So precious! She had some very good reasons!

Peyton
Isaac
My pendant looked so pink in my car window!  It looks white when I'm in the house, but pink is the color I picked.   
 Field has lots of swans in it...beautiful

Spent time in prayer before I even got out of bed.  Adam texted me his usual good morning which I always look forward to.  We took the sheets off the bed so I could wash them.  I saw it was supposed to be nice out and there wasn't a windy symbol.  Bill left right away for his 8:30 appt. at the VA.  I had oatmeal and my coffee, listened to worship on TV, then read my Bible.  Did a couple of loads of laundry.  I hung the sheets and pillow cases outside.  Baby was it windy.  I decided to only hand the bottom king size sheet because I didn't want my clothes line to break.  Those sheets and pillow cases were sure flying around.  
Kenzie Face Timed me and we had a nice visit.  She showed me their 6 goose eggs.  They have to keep them warm and keep turning them.  Their duck is getting big.  Mylee is sure getting big too. Kenzie told me she is coming early on my birthday so she can bake two cakes, an angel food and a regular.  I told her I would make the angel food the day before, but she wants to bake them for me.  She is so sweet.  She is planning a family party for me.  I finally got scheduled for my Covid vaccine.  It will be on Monday.  The girls were all very happy.  Adam too...he texted and asked if that meant they could come over lots more.  He is so sweet and cute!  I told him yes yes yes yes yes!  I will be getting the Pfizer one.  Bill got home.  He wanted to go to Costco, so we headed there.  Is that ever a huge store! Wow!  We walked through the whole store, then we decided to get a membership.  He went and did that while I went back and got some things we needed.  He got a great military discount which was nice.  When we got home, we took care of the groceries, then I went to Vikki's to take her the goulash she forgot here yesterday.  I texted her as soon as I saw it in the refrigerator and realized went home without it.  I visited for a while.  The dogs were super excited to see me.  It sure looks different with her neighbor's trees all down now.  On my way home, I saw lots of swans in the field on Tittabawassee.  
They were there yesterday too, but there was too much traffic to get a picture.  Today there was no one behind me for a long way, so I got one, even though it is pretty far away.   I was sad to learn that Luis Palau died.  Bill and I watched, Palau - The Movie, on Amazon Prime.  It was a great movie and so touching.  He sure reached a multitude of people for Jesus.  Now he is in His presence.  Happy about that part, and thankful for the blessed hope we have when we know Jesus!  Talked to Melissa and Vikki and texted Kimmy. 

No comments: