Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thurs., 3/18/21, Got Happy Birthday Texts from Adam and Jacob, a Call from Kimmy, Vikki and kids, and Melissa and kids, Stacie and Kody, Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac, Bill came home with flowers and a card, Kimmy and Family, Vikki and family came over

                                                                                     
 Peyton and Isaac making bird nest balls last night
Peyton and Isaac holding the Bird nest makers they made
Beautiful flowers from Bill
Isaac doing his spelling test
Peyton doing her spelling test
Peyton hulling the strawberries

 Isaac, me and Peyton....me holding the bird nest maker ball they made me to put out for the birds.  It has lots of neat stuff for birds to make their nests in it
Isaac in his favorite spot
Kenzie and Peyton making my birthday cake
 Sure love the clean/dirty magnet for the refrigerator Vikki

 Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac got me this smart bulb.  I can make it really bright, or really dim by telling Google to do it, or I can do it on my phone.  I tried 3 times to set it up and couldn't, so I was going to have Rody do it when he came.  Isaac came up to me and said he could set it up for me, so I gave him my phone.  He set it up perfect and named it Nana.  He's a little Rody!  Thank you Vikki, Rody ad Kids!
                                                                         
Jacob
                                    Eli and Isaac watching me open my amazing tumblers
Beautiful tumblers Kimmy and Jared made for me for my birthday. Vikki took 2 pictures of them.  Thank you Kimmy, Jared and boys!
 Me and Bill and a really cute photo bomber named Adam
 Me, Mykenzie, Papa and a really cute photo bomber named Jared
 Jared, Adam and Kenzie and a really cute and hot photo bomber named Bill.  He learned from the best photo bombers!
 Bill, Jared, Jacob, and Kenzie are looking up to Adam these days and I must say Adam is loving it!
 Jacob in the background....Peyton, her American Girl doll, and me
 Jared and Adam....new tradition.....How tall is Adam now picture!
Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton...group hug
Peyton had so much fun putting rollers in her American Girl Doll's hair and then taking them out again.  Don't know how many times she did it, but she is really good at it now.
Peyton's doll with her curly hair
 After all her practice look how good she can get the rollers in now
 And now look at all those curls
 Beautiful painting Kenzie made me for the bedroom upstairs.  It looks so nice on the wall!
Me and MyKenzie!!!
 Me nervously watching Isaac light the candles...Peyton watching too, but not nervously
Me nervously watching Peyton light my birthday candles.  Looks like #27 from this direction!
 Me with my birthday cake!...Forgot to make a wish.  God has blessed me with such a great family and so many blessings, I didn't need to wish for anything!

 Beautiful glass things Kenzie and Travis made me. Thank you so much!

I got texts nice and early from Jacob and Adam wishing me Happy Birthday.  Jacob sent balloons going up with his, and Adam sent fireworks.  They have to teach me how to do that.  Vikki called me and her and the kids sang Happy Birthday to me.  She came over and brought the kids.  Kimmy called me and wished me happy birthday.  She said she was going to try to come spend some time during the day with me, then come back with the rest of the family tonight.  We hung up, so I could open the present Vikki, Peyton and Issac made for me.  It was a beautiful Bird nest making ball.  What a great idea and so cute.  I would have hung it out right away except we were having 50 mph wind gusts and didn't want it to get ruined.  It's going out right away tomorrow morning though.  Peyton helped me hull the strawberries. Vikki went to work, then Bill got home and walked in with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me and a very sweet card.  It had an Outback gift card in it! Melissa face timed me and she and the boys sang Happy Birthday to me.  Kimmy came over and she, Peyton, Isaac and I played 3-13.  They were not letting me win on my birthday either.  Kenzie and Travis came, so we quit our game.  I got nice birthday greetings from them.  We visited with them.  Kenzie and Peyton made my other birthday cake.  Kimmy had to leave at 2:15 to go get the boys.  Vikki came back and she and Kenzie wanted me to open their gifts really bad.  Vikki and family got me a really good eyeliner, and eyebrow pencil, a smart bulb so now I can have my light as bright or dim as I want it, and a wonderful magnet for my dishwasher...one side says dirty and the other says clean!  I have been sticking a paper on it when the dishes are clean.  This is going to make it so easy now.  I have a husband who has stuck dirty dishes in when the dishes are clean.  Thank you so much Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac.  I opened Kenzie and Travis's next.  They gave me a beautiful flower pendant Kenzie made, a thumb kin pendant, a beautiful tube that I will be able to hang and start Christmas Cactus cuttings, etc in, and Kenzie painted me a beautiful wall hanging for the redecorated bedroom.  Thank you so much Kenzie and Travis.  Vikki and Kenzie went to get the Lazy Boy Vikki is giving them, and did some other errands.  Bill and I talked to Travis a long time.  He has a heart for the Lord.  My most wonderful birthday gift was Travis prayed with us and asked Jesus into his heart.  He shared so many things that just blessed my heart and made me thankful for God bringing him and Kenzie together.  Kenzie and Vikki got back and Bill and Travis, went and picked up a washer/dryer combo machine.  Bill talked the lady way down and it is brand new.  She got it, then had to move and couldn't take it with her so was new.  Kimmy, Jared and the boys came.  I got wonderful Birthday greetings from them too.  Rody came next and we all visited until Bill and Travis got back. Rody was wearing a great looking sweatshirt he got in the SWAG store at church.  We ate Sloppy Joes and chips.  Some had subs.  We visited some more and then had cake and ice cream.  Then I opened the amazing and beautiful tumblers Kimmy and Jared made for me.
Thank you all so much! Last, I opened the chandelier I told Bill I really liked at Menard's.  What a nice surprise.  I am excited to see it once it is hanging up.  Thank you sweetie!  After everyone left, Stacie and Kody called and sang Happy Birthday to me.  What a sweet, precious, wonderful family I have.  I talked to Vikki, Kenzie and Melissa each again too.  I got a very nice birthday comment on Facebook from Lela and Stella today too.  It made me smile!  What a great day!

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

A great day and the tumblers are beautiful. I remembered you saying a long, long time ago that you really like those tumblers. So happy you have a few now and they are all so different. Woo...my favorite. Happy Birthday again.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thank you! Yes love the tumblers and the team that makes them.