Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday, 3/22/21, Did my morning reading outside, worked in flower gardens, hung bird house Kenzie made me, Bill repaired birdhouse doors ruined by woodpeckers, Shopping with Vikki

 

 I did my word search Evan made in my card.  Such sweet words he picked for me.  Thanks , Evan, it was so much fun! Great job making it!
 Loved sitting outside in the sunshine this morning to do my morning reading and drink my coffee

Had two geese visitors come up by the deck for a morning visit

They headed back to our neighbor's pond behind us

We had our morning oatmeal.  It was beautiful and 70 degrees out.  Bill had to go to therapy after he did his morning reading.  I went outside after he left to read and pray outside.  It was so nice out, I started cleaning leaves and debris out of my flower beds.  They look so nice all cleaned out.  Lots of hyacinths and daffodils coming up.  Autumn joy is getting lots of new growth underneath.  So much fun seeing what's coming each day.  I cleaned all the birdhouses out, and hung the cute red birdhouse Kenzie made me when she was in school.  Bill had to change the doors on three of the birdhouses that the woodpeckers ruined by making the hole too big.  Lela gave us a piece of wood with a hole in it to repair them, but it wouldn't work, because the holes were so big there was nothing to screw into.  Finally, it worked on the last birdhouse that was higher up on the double swing frame.  It was such a great idea, I sure was happy it would work on one.  After that, I got the small table and chairs out and put them up on the pool deck, so I could get a recliner chair out.  I relaxed for a while on the deck.  I didn't notice Bill was hanging the double swings out by the fire pit.  I thought he was still working on the birdhouse doors.  He didn't let me know so I could help him.  I sure hope he doesn't do anything to his shoulder by not being a good follower of instructions.  Bill had a meeting with Jeff Davis from church.  He took the motorcycle.  Vikki and I went to Culver's to pick up food and ate it.  Then we went to the Home Goods Store.  I found curtains and curtain rods for the upstairs bedroom.  Only need to get shades and the room will be done. Yay!  

No comments: