Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sat. 3/13/21, Bill got his second Covid shot, Kimmy and family and Vikki and the kids came over, Jared, Bill and boys hung closet doors, Kimmy and Vikki hung wall hangings

 When Jacob walked in to look at the new carpet this is what he did.  He thought it was so comfy ha ha!  Adam was the only Russell grandkid that didn't lay down on it.                                                                                    

Kimmy and Vikki hung all my wall decor for me today.  They did a great job!



Eli, Isaac and Peyton
Eli and Isaac
Eli, Peyton, Adam and Isaac picked up sticks for us...they had some fun while they worked too!
Eli, Isaac and Adam with their load of sticks

Bill had to go get his 2nd Covid shot at 8:30.  He went and paid the other half for the carpet too.  I read my Bible and then cleaned the downstairs.  It sure needed it.  I cooked some hamburger and onions to add to one of the Aldi's pizza's I got out to thaw.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came just before 1, and Kimmy, Jared and the boys got here right afterwards.  Jacob drove them on the back roads.  Bill, Jared, Jacob and Adam moved our pergola to the other side of the deck.  We saw them out the window.  I checked with Jared and he said Bill only used one arm.  Vikki and Kimmy hung up all my wall decor I bought.  They did such a good job and the room looks amazing.  We girls came downstairs and had coffee and muffins.  Jared, Bill and Jacob hung the closet doors in the bedroom and did a great job.  They work so good.  A big thank you to everyone.  The three younger kids rollerbladed in the basement.  They had me take the Google Mini down there so they could skate to Toby Mac's music.  They had lots of fun.  When the guys got done with the doors, we all watched Luis Palau, The Movie.  They all loved it too!  I made pizza and we ate during the movie.  The younger kids picked up the basement and the older ones took out the trash.  When they first came they brought in the big jug of water for the water cooler and put it on for me.  Great helpers.  When I used the last of the water in it this morning, I said out loud, "What a great day for this to run out when I have strong boys coming....Thank You Lord"!  Eli, Peyton and Isaac were going outside to rollerblade and Papa asked them to pick up sticks while they were out there.  Adam went out to help them.  They did a great job too!
Kimmy went out to take some pictures for me.  We girls walked around to look and see what plants were poking through.  Fun to do right now.  They all left right after that.  They wanted Jacob to be able to drive when it was light out.  It was really sunny, so he got practice driving while going towards the bright sun.  It was such a fun day together.  Bill hasn't had any soreness or fever or anything since he got his shot this morning. Yay!



No comments: