Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Tues, 3/16/21...Watched Peyton and Isaac, went grocery shopping, Peyton came for a visit

 

First close up robin of the year...I saw some out by the woodpile a day ago, but couldn't get a picture
 Peyton got a pretty new bed and also a Bed in a Bag set.   Very pretty and such a sweet pretty princess on it
 She's going to sleep good tonight...nice and cozy
Night Night

Felt great again today.  Very happy about that.  Hope it goes as well with the second shot.  I did my regular morning routine.  Bill went with Charlie to go for a ride and drink his coffee.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  We had coffee and then she had to go to work.  We worked on spelling...Isaac missed 3 and Peyton missed 6.  Harder words, but they did great after they wrote the ones they missed.  The test was before they even studied them.  We just read Ralph the Mouse today, because we are almost to the end and wanted to know what happened to him.  We watched a movie about a 6 year old boy and a dog.  It was rated for all, but Peyton and Isaac were less tense during it than Nana ha ha.  Peyton had a good laugh when I yelled during it.  It had a great ending though.  Vikki came and I warmed up the chicken and rice that was left over from last night for her.  She like it.  We both had asparagus and I had some rice.  Peyton wanted a bagel and Isaac wasn't hungry yet.  They did their school meeting with their teacher.  I went to Aldi and Jack's and got some groceries.Vikki got a full sized bed for Peyton, so used the truck to pick it up.  Peyton stayed with me while Vikki got it.  We had fun.  She loves to watch the birds, and tells me what kind she sees.  She is so much fun.  She didn't want nacho's with papa and I, but wanted to eat a clementine orange.  Vikki came and dropped the truck off and picked Peyton up.  Bill and I watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.   





No comments: