Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday, 3/5/21, Painted more closet doors, Kenzie called and picked me up to go to Kenzie's

 If you look close there are icicles on the tree by the bird feeder
 Finished painting the closet doors today

Peyton and Isaac loved seeing Kenzie and Travis's baby chickens and ducks


 Kenzie showing us how to make a pendant

Vikki making her pendant with Kenzie instructing


 

My turn to make a pendant with Kenzie's help

Vikki's Beautiful Pendant
My Pendant
Travis making Peyton a heart pendant
 Travis making a "power button" pendant for Isaac
Vikki and Peyton
All of us watching Travis make the heart pendant...he and Kenzie are so talented



Peyton with her beautiful heart pendant
Isaac with his power button pendant

Got up early and walked almost 2 miles.  Did our morning routine.  I painted a set of bedroom closet doors.  Ate lunch, took a little nap, then was going to paint the other set of closet doors.  Vikki called and wanted me to ride to Kenzie's with her, so I just hauled the closet doors upstairs, opened them up, put them on the tv trays, changed out of my paint clothes and by that time Vikki was here to pick me up.  We stopped for olive burgers at Culver's on our way to Kenzie's.  We all enjoyed seeing the baby chicks and ducks.  Sunny that Eli named, is really cute.  Kenzie put the ducks in the water in the bathtub for us to see. They are very cute.  We loved seeing Katniss and Mylee too of course.  Kenzie made a pendant for us to watch.  She and Travis explained how to do it while she made it.  Then Vikki made one that turned our amazing.  My turn was next.  Kenzie sure is a great instructor.  It sure was fun making one.  Thanks Kenzie and Travis!  It will always be such a great memory.  Travis asked Peyton what kind of pendant she wanted him to make her.  She picked a heart.  It turned out absolutely beautiful.  Then he asked Isaac and he wanted one that looked like a power button.  It turned out amazing too.  Travis and Kenzie sure are talented artists.  We waited for them all to cool so we could take them home.  We face timed 
Kenzie when we got to my house so she could see papa when we showed him our pendants.
He really liked them!  Thanks again for the fun day, Kenzie, and thank you, Vikki, for picking me up and taking me with you.  I painted the other set of closet doors before I went to bed.






No comments: