Monday, March 8, 2021

Monday, 3/8/21, Jacob got his braces on, Had Bill make some adjustments to upstairs hall closet, Organized closet, put liners in bathroom drawers,

Jacob sent me this picture of him with his braces....He looks as handsome as ever!
 I was happy when I got this one from Kimmy
It was so nice out (59 degrees), that Vikki and I sat out on the deck for a while
Isaac and Peyton
Isaac
Peyton
Peyton and Isaac having fun in the ditch out front
 They got plastic bags out of the ditch for me
 Trying to get rid of that snow
Closet reorganized after Bill made it so I could put my shampooer and vacuum in it
Bill and I on our two mile walk down our road...so nice out

Did our regular routine, then Bill went to therapy.  I started reorganizing the closet upstairs, and then thought about how nice it would be to be able to put the carpet shampooer and vacuum in the closet.  When Bill got home, I told him my idea and he said he could do it right now.  I was thinking sometime on a later date.  I took the stuff that needed to be taken out and he started ripping boards out, so he could adjust the shelf where I needed it.  He also cut the bottom shelf and put legs on it so there would be room for vacuum, etc,   I am going to paint it, but tomorrow they put our carpet down, so didn't want to get a bigger project going.  I put aside what I wanted to donate to Salvation Army that I know the girls wouldn't want.  I also put shelf liner in my bathroom drawers.  Vikki called and was in town, so I invited her over for subs.  She and the kids came.  We ate, then had a fun afternoon together, although Vikki was still tired out from her vaccine.  We visited on the deck, then checked on the kids and Papa to see what they were up to in the shed.  Bill was cutting the shelf and attaching the legs.  Vikki helped hold the board while he screwed the legs on.  Isaac carried it in the house and took it upstairs for us.  Thank you Isaac for cheerfully helping us.  They wanted to play in the ditch, so I let Peyton use my muck boots.  They had lots of fun and helped get some plastic bags out of the ditch for me.  They left, and I worked more on organizing the closet.  Bill and I ate pizza buns for dinner.  I had them in the freezer so it was a nice fast easy meal.  We went for a 2 mile walk down our road after we ate.  Packed up the electric blanket he just got and took it back to Kohl's to return to Amazon.  I had ordered him one like mine, only blue.  The control kept flashing, even when he turned it off. It heated good, but that was pretty annoying.  I checked and they sent him a different one with a different control because they didn't have mine in that color.  We ordered one like mine in the same color (grey).  It comes tomorrow.  There were 3 police cars near the door of Kohl's.  Didn't find out what was going on, but the policeman was coming to the door at the same time as us.  Bill went, then I stopped to let the policeman go first.  He told me to go ahead though so I did.  I thanked him for what he does to keep everyone safe.  We went to Menard's after that and got two door knob sets, one gold and one brushed nickel.  We had to put the brushed nickel on the inside of the bedroom door to match, and had to put the gold on the outside to match.  Bill did a good job putting the handles on when we got home.  I moved what was left in the bedroom out (he helped me move my vanity table), and then vacuumed the room really good.  Carpet installers will be here at 9 in the morning.  Yay!  I can't wait to see the room with the carpet in it.  We had our tangerines for a snack when I came downstairs.  I listened to Brandon Lake worship while working.  

No comments: