Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday, 3/21/21...Spring is here and the weather is beautiful today. Went to church, Melissa, Bruce and the kids came for a long outside visit, went on a motorcycle ride


 Hailey playing her guitar with the worship team this morning at the Bethlehem church service.  She did great and I am so proud of her for using her talents for the Lord

Plant cutting starter tube Kenzie made me.  So pretty!  Still have my stained glass from Adam and Jacob.

Max
Jack and Evan...they picked up all the sticks in our yard and did a great job!
Melissa, Max and Bruce
Hailey played her guitar.  Melissa and I sang along to a few worship songs.  We had trouble knowing when to start the song, but Hailey helped us.

My cards from the kids (Hailey forgot hers and is going to give it to me next time I see her)



Nice motorcycle ride by the Bay at Bay City State Park
The water looked beautiful today

Went to church early to pray for the service, our pastor, those who would be in service, and those watching online.  Went to service afterwards.  Worship was great!  We came home and ate.  It was 66 degrees and sunny out.  Melissa, Bruce, Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan came over.  Evan made me birthday cupcakes which we all enjoyed.  They sang happy birthday to me before we ate them.  I opened my cards...they were so cute and showed each one's special personality.  I got a word search card from Evan.  He used words that describe me that I will have to find.  So sweet.  Jack's was very sweet and so loving.  Max's started out with the joke...What goes up and never comes down....Your age!!! I got a good laugh from that.  I love their thoughtful homemade cards.  I got a super nice card from Bruce and Melissa that was beautiful with such meaningful words.  They gave me a beautiful navy blue Columbia zip warm top that is soft like a really soft blanket.  It's so comfy.  We sure loved being able to sit down and have a long visit with each other.  Hailey played her guitar for us.  We sure enjoyed her playing and we even tried to sing along.  We did the best on, Blessed be the Name of the Lord! The kids played some football and rollerbladed.  We all had ice cream sandwiches after they got done.  After they left, Bill and I went on a motorcycle ride to Bay City.  I wore my nice warm top Melissa and family gave me.  I had a Live Generously t-shirt on under it, then put my Jacket on.  Didn't get cold one bit with that soft warm top on.   My legs got a little cool on the way home, but not cold.  The sun was under a cloud by that time.  We had fun and a very nice ride.  Texted with Adam and he kept me up on the soccer scores of their family games.  I called Melissa, Vikki and Kenzie when I got home.  I love my family!

1 comment:

RockinRRanch said...

I love the cards the boys made you!!! So sweet!!! Kimmy