Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday, 3/15/21, Got first Pfizer Covid Shot, Painted the closet door edges, went to Christian Skate night...Eli's first time, Adam came but didn't skate

                                                                                    

In line for drive through Covid shot
 They got 8 to 10 vehicles in the building each time so it went quick
 So sad to drive by here and there's no longer an eagle's next in the tree
 Eli

Isaac in action
Eli in action
Peyton in action
Peyton skating backwards while Katelyn practices with her new skates
 Eli
Peyton, Eli and Isaac
Adam and Nana
Adam, Eli, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac
 Aunt Bippi with the boys...Adam, Eli and Isaac
Katelyn, Peyton, Eli and Isaac
Peyton and Eli
 Peyton and Katelyn BFF's
Eli
 Eli loved skating...he said it is so much smoother than the rail trail

Jacob looking very handsome for his band concert
Jacob on the left, 2nd back playing clarinet

Rollerblading videos



I read my Bible, ate a bowl of cereal and then headed out to get my Covid shot.  Got the Pfizer one.  The line looked long, but it moved very fast.  My appt. was for 9 a.m. and I got the shot at 9:08.  After they had the amount of cars that fit inside the garage, they had us shut our cars off, then they closed both garage doors.  There were tables with nurses, ready to go to each car and answer any questions and give the shots.  I didn't watch her give me mine, she just said big poke and it was done.  I didn't feel anything.  When everyone was done they opened the first garage door, so we could all drive out, then opened the other one so the next people could drive in.  We waited in the parking lot for our 15 min. time they wanted us to wait.  I drove by where the eagle's next was and it was sad not to see it up in the tree.  I came home and read my devotions and prayed.  I went with Bill to Godwin's to meet Vikki and pick up her chair.  We unloaded it and took it in her house.  Vikki and I carried the big part of the chair and Bill carried the back to the chair in.  It is so pretty and so comfy.  Vikki was really happy.   I painted the edges of the closet doors upstairs in the bedroom, so now the painting up there is finished.  Yay!  I made chicken with chicken soup, onion soup mix and rice for dinner.  I also put asparagus in the oven, and red skinned potatoes in the air fryer.  Vikki called and was coming over to go to the roller skating rink early because Kimmy and Jared were dropping off Adam and Eli there.  I hurried and ate a piece of pizza, then instructed Bill in what he had to do to get his dinner out and cook his corn he wanted.  He texted me that the food was great.  Jacob had his band concert, so Jared and Kimmy took him there after they dropped the boys off at the rink.  Eli loved rollerblading and was super good at it.  I love that they have a Christian Skate night so the music is what we like listening to.  We were hopping Kimmy would make it back in time to see Eli skate, but they got there about 5 minutes too late.  Adam sat with Vikki and I and watched the kids.  He was so much fun to have with us.  Katelyn and her mom, sister, and some other homeschoolers were there.  Peyton was happy to have a friend there.  We talked to Melissa on our way home.  I called Marie back when I got home.  Texted with Adam today.  Nice to see Jacob even if only for a few minutes.  Can't wait to see and hear his concert videos.

No comments: