Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wed., 3/17/21, Got to watch Peyton and Isaac, Shopped with Vikki, Church for Discipleship/Bible Study

 

 Kenzie made this glass sloth...so cute
A chipmunk decided to eat the orange I put out for the oriole

 Peyton making my Angel Food Birthday Cake
 Peyton next to the Angel Food cake that is cooling
 Evan lost his first molar

Did our morning routine.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over.  We drank coffee, listened to worship music and visited.  She left for work.   Peyton started on her school visit with her teacher.  I read my devotion.  We did spelling, then reading.  We are almost to the end of Ralph the Mouse and the Motorcycle.  After that, Peyton made an Angel Food birthday cake for my birthday tomorrow.  I assisted a little with the oven.  It turned out great.  She thought it was funny that I put it on a bottle to cool.  When Vikki got here, we ate nacho's for lunch.  She left and Bill and I took a short nap.  Vikki called and woke me to tell me, Penney's had the sweatshirts she loves for $7.99.  I went there right away and they had a sweatshirt and pants that matched it.  They were regularly $39.00 each. I got both together for $11.00 with the sale price and my rewards.  They are super comfortable, so I'm glad she disturbed my nap.  Bill and I went to church for our discipleship/Bible Study.  Bill left early for the Marine Corp. League Meeting.  I face timed with Vikki when I got home, and then talked to Melissa quite a while.  She had a great virtual meeting with her new orthopedic doctor in Owosso.  While we were talking, Evan showed her his loose tooth.  She went to get him a washcloth and the tooth came out.  






No comments: