Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wed., 3/10/21, Vikki brought the kids over at 10, Worked on sorting through Kenzie stuff from when she was little, Went to Bible Study/discipled


Peyton and Isaac wanted to play Sorry today.  Peyton saw a mosquito, so put her hood up and was pretty nervous about it being in the room somewhere.  

 70 degrees looked so good on my watch today!
 I sat outside in shorts and read my (actually Bill's that he wanted me to read) Bible today
Cute picture of Katniss outside that Kenzie sent me
The 3 girls and their families and I surprised Bill and got him a new Marine Jacket to replace the one he melted.  He looks so handsome in it.  He loves it!

Got up early and couldn't go back to sleep, so went upstairs and worked on sorting through Kenzie's stuff that I had stored in the closets upstairs.  I put her stuff in plastic containers and will store it in the attic.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  She played a new worship song by Kris Tomlin for me.  We visited until she had to go to work.  The kids and I did spelling.  Isaac didn't miss any and Peyton only missed one.  We did our reading and part of it today was some cute papers Kenzie had written.  They really enjoyed the one about Mocha.  We did our reading, then played Sorry.  I won, then Isaac was next and Peyton was last.  We were all very close though.  I made pizza from Aldi's.  I added ground beef, onion, sauce and more cheese to half of it for Vikki and I.  Peyton and Isaac only wanted plain.  It was yummy.  The kids roller bladed after they ate, since Vikki waited here til it was time to take her car in to have her tires checked.  They are all leaking air and she just got them a year ago.  Bill went with her which was so nice of him.  He is a great dad!  They think it is the rims, so Bill asked if they could clean them.  They did and said it should last her for a while. Vikki was happy about that and was happy her dad asked them that.  I went to discipleship class, then Bible Study at church.  Worked more on going through Kenzie's stuff when I got home and got it all packed up.  Lots of memories when you go through old stuff.  Bill and I just relaxed and didn't watch TV.  We snacked on almonds with a few chocolate covered almonds mixed in.  Talked to Melissa and Kimmy today.  Texted with Eli and Adam.  Eli told me that he loves his drone again.  He sent me a video of him flying it too.  He had a crash landing at the end!  Such sweet grandkids I have.

No comments: