Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday, 3/7/21, Went to church, Went to pray for CMA's National Day of Prayer, Took Kody his birthday gift, Vikki was sick from her covid vaccine


 Beautiful Pendants Kenzie made

 Bill on his motorcycle
Bill waving to me as he passed me on the road
 Bill ahead of me
Some of us from Faith Riders praying around the flagpole at the school
Kody reading the directions before he played with his circuit building set.  He is a smart 8 year old

Went to pray with prayer team at church, then to the service.  Awesome worship today!  We came home and ate subs.  Read our Bibles, did our devotions and prayed.  At 1:40 we left to go meet some of our friends from Faith Riders in the parking lot of the church.  Bill rode the motorcycle, but I chose to be warm in the car.  It was 34 degrees and sunny, but not riding weather for me.  We sang the doxology, then Bill Smith prayed for families, marriage, children, our communities, our churches, etc.  Don prayed about Abortion, Human Trafficking, Safety, Controversial Groups in our Nation. I prayed for Israel.  Elaine prayed for the lost, sharing and forwarding the Gospel, Revival.  We walked over to the school next door after that and sang Jesus Loves Me, then prayed around the flagpole. I prayed for schools, colleges, health, Covid, Wes prayed for CMA National/ CMA's State Leadership, Faith Rider's officers, and Bill prayed for the Flint Chapter.  Gayla prayed for Ministries of Open Doors, The Jesus Film and Mission Ventures.  Then we drove to the Township Offices prayed in their parking lot.  We sang The Battle Hymn of the Republic, then Cheryl prayed for our Government and those in authority in our nation.  Bill prayed for our Military.  Elaine closed in prayer.  What an honor to live in a free country and be able to pray.  After we finished praying, we took Kody's birthday present to him.  He opened it outside, then he said he was going in to start playing with it.  We didn't see him after that.  We talked to Stacie for a while, then we left and she went in.  She took a picture of Kody for me and sent it to me.  We came home and Kenzie called me.  I told her that her mom was trying to call me, so I hung up and answered.  Vikki wasn't feeling good at all because of her Covid Vaccine.  She said the Township Schools were closed tomorrow because of a Covid related staff shortage.  So many had called in because they felt like Vikki that they didn't have enough staff to run the schools.  Vikki had been sleeping earlier when I called, and Kenzie told me she had been sleeping all day.  I called Kenzie back and told her and let Melissa know she was sick from her vaccine and to pray.  I took a short nap, then Vikki called me back to say she was feeling better.  I was so happy to hear that.  Bill and I watched a movie and had a tangerine for our snack.  Kenzie made those amazing pendants after watching a You Tube Video on how to do it.  They are so detailed, I can't even imagine, after making one, how to make them look like she does.  
 

No comments: