Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sat. 3/20/21, Eagles are rebuilding their nest, Vikki, Peyton and I went and looked at eagle's nest and saw eagles, Charlie and Sue dropped off a cinnamon roll cake,

 New nest is started in the middle tall tree on the right side near the top
 One of 3 eagles that flew over us
 Vikki, Peyton, Lucy and Lenny....we were parked watching the eagles nest and eagles
 Everybody, even the dogs are smiling in this picture
 Vikki took this picture of Peyton and I while we were watching the eagle's nest
 My flowers look beautiful in the sunshine


 Peyton with a cute Bishon puppy that was at the dog park

We went to Tim Horton's and got a medium black coffee, a medium French vanilla cappuccino, and two muffins.  Bill told the lady the drink was a large she was giving us, and we ordered a medium.  She said I know, it's ok.  I was opening the muffins and didn't look at my drink (the big one) until we were on the expressway headed to Flint, to the Flint Good News chapter meeting  There were only 5 of us there and Bill and I had our own table.  It was just a black coffee with 2 sugars and 2 creams written on it.  We couldn't go back, so I called and told them they gave me the wrong drink.  The kid couldn't find the book, and was looking for something to write on.  He took my name and number and told me I could get the right drink for free next time I come.  Sure was a let down compared to a French Vanilla Capp.  Oh well.  We went to Lowes when we got back in town, then we went home.  I went to Vikki's to hear Isaac play his new drums.  He did amazing and keeps such a good beat.  Rody got pizza so I ate a piece of pizza with them.  Enjoyed sitting in Vikki's new Lazy Boy.  Peyton's room looks beautiful in person.  I came home and worked in the yard some, and also weeded a little in the flower beds.  Love seeing all the spring flowers popping up.  Vikki called and said the eagles were building their nest in the same place now.  We both drove over there and got there at the same time.  We parked and watched the next.  I went and got Peyton and I a Concrete Mixer from Culver's.  Vikki was too full and didn't want one.  We ate and watched some eagles fly over our cars.  Vikki and I saw two, but Peyton saw 3 when she turned and looked behind our cars.  Vikki and Peyton saw another huge eagle on Midland Rd. and Weiss.  We love seeing them.  Vikki and Peyton took the dogs to the dog park.  I walked outside some more.  Almost 60 degrees out and such a beautiful day.  Charlie and Sue dropped a cinnamon roll cake from Cops and Donuts off for us.  We each had a piece.  It tasted so good warmed up.  Gayla called me and told me our dear friend, Louise, passed away last night.  She was 97 and was one of the sweetest and kindest people I know.  I sure will miss her.  She lived a long and healthy life and had family and friends that loved her so much.  I am one of them.  






 

No comments: