Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tuesday, 3/2/21, Happy 11th Birthday Eli!!! Congratulations Kimmy and Jared on 500 Sales on Etsy! 36 degrees today, sunny, but real windy. Watched Peyton and Isaac, Went to Goodwill with Vikki, Cleaned Kernel Burner

                                        Happy 11th Birthday Elijah!  We love you so much!


 Love this picture of Eli and Mylee
I borrowed these pictures of Eli at his house on his birthday from Kimmy

Those are some tall candles
Did he get his wish???
I love his expressions.  I've always said he should be in drama!

 Isaac
Peyton and her Barbies

I got up early so I could call Eli before school.  I sang Happy Birthday to him.  I was talking to him and wondered why he was so quiet.  Then he told me had had a big bite of donut in his mouth.  I talked to him for a few minutes, then I went back to bed for a while.  Took the garbage and recycling out when I got up.  Mailed a card for Kay's parents who are celebrating their 70th Anniversary this week.  Read my Bible and did my devotion.  Posted Eli's Birthday greeting on FaceBook.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac.  She visited for a few minutes and had her coffee, than left for work.  We did spelling and reading, then played Tonk.  We found out we had 4 too many jokers in the deck and that's why no one got stuck with any points.  I took them out and then the game was much more how I remember it.  Melissa Face Timed us and we got to see Evan play his recorder.  He is getting lessons with virtual classes for school.  He did a great job!  We ate lunch, then Vikki came and we all went to Goodwill.  I didn't find anything, but they did.  I cleaned the kernel burner out good when I got home.  Did my Bible Study lesson for Wed.  We watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.  We had a bowl of ice cream.  Guess we will blame that on celebrating Eli's birthday.  Congratulations to Kimmy and Jared on 500 sales on Etsy now!  Things are selling so much faster now that word has gotten out.  I am proud of both of you!

No comments: