Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wed., 3/24/21, Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac, Gene hung the chandelier for us, Melissa got her Pfizer Covid Vaccine, Bible Study at Church

 

 Melissa got her Covid vaccine today and Bruce got his yesterday.  Cute matching couple!!!

 Gene from church hung our chandelier for us today!  Bill got it for me for my birthday.  It sure gives off lots of light and is so nice!


 Isaac, me and Peyton....We did our reading outside today!

Got up early to shower and get ready before the kids got here.  It had rained outside.  Things are getting greener!!!  Vikki got here with the kiddos.  We drank our coffee and visited.  Peyton had a online meeting with her teacher.  After she was done, we did our reading first today.  We went outside and read while we sat on the swing.  The kids did great!  We did spelling next and they both did much better with those hard words.  Gene came and hung the chandelier for us.  At first he thought it would hand crooked because it hangs on wires and our ceiling it hangs from is slanted.  He had me call Bill and tell him not to rent the ladder he needed for our high ceiling.  I caught him just in time.  Bill got here and they talked about it and Bill told him the cables were adjustable and they should try hanging it.  They worked on it (Bill brought our 12 ft. ladder in and it worked just fine.  The cables were easy to adjust, he just pushed them up farther into the hole, or brought them down farther.  It sure brightens up the foyer.  It is hung higher which is nice.  Vikki got here and loved the light.  I talked to Kimmy to see if she got the pictures I sent her.  She liked it too.  Jared, Bill and Jacob were going to hang it, but it was a good thing Bill decided to call Gene who is an electrician and friend.  That would have been a big job for our guys.  We are thankful they are always willing though.  I texted with Adam lots.  Celebrated James and my birthday with Olive Garden food.  Went to Discipleship/Bible Study at church.  I talked to Melissa and she got her Pfizer Covid Vaccine.  She told me about it.  We are the only two in our family to get the Pfizer.  Bill, Vikki, Bruce, Pam and Dick all got the Moderna.  I'm glad Bruce and Melissa are doing great afterward.  

No comments: