Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tues., 3/23/21, Vikki brought the kiddos, another 70 degree beautiful sunny day, Vikki hung my curtain rods and curtains upstairs for me

                                                                                       
 Vikki hung the curtain rods and curtains and did such a great job!  
Travis and Kenzie with their cute engagement ornaments Debbie sent them
Isaac and Peyton

Bill went with Charlie for a ride while they drank their coffee.  I took the trash and recycling out.  He should be able to start doing it again soon.  Yay!  His arm is improving fast now.  
Our brother in law, Tom, had shoulder surgery today and they also had to do surgery on a finger they hadn't planned on doing.  The surgery took 5 hours, but it was successful.  So happy.  Lots of people were praying!  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac and also brought some delicious Tim Horton Donuts for all of us.  We ate them.  Sure tasted yummy with my coffee.  Vikki had some time to visit before she had to go to work so that was nice.  Melissa called and told me Bruce got his Covid shot today.  He got the Moderna.  She gets hers tomorrow and is getting the Pfizer.  So thankful no one in our family has gotten Covid.  Thank you Jesus!  I made some ground bologna and we had sandwiches when Vikki came.  Then she wanted to hand the curtain rods and curtains upstairs in the bedroom for me.  We talked to Kimmy while she hung them.  She did a great job and I sure do appreciate her.  We did have to go to get one more rod since I measured the large window for shades, not for curtains, so didn't get the right size.  She got it up quickly when we got home.  Curtains sure make a difference in how the room looks.  Thank you Vikki!  Vikki got to finally go home after that, but first she helped adjust the outside swing Bill and Isaac hung.  Thank you Isaac.  Bill and I were supposed to join the prayer group at church on Zoom, but the invitation didn't come.  A friend from CMA Jackson,  was supposed to drop off cards that I ordered, but she got tied up with a friend, so ended up not coming.  I did the Faith Riders Newsletter and got it done so that's good to have done.  Texted with Adam today. 



1 comment:

RockinRRanch said...

We need a before/after of the bedroom now:). The room looks beautiful!!! Kimmy