Saturday, March 27, 2021

Sat., 3/27/21, Went to Stacies, went to Costco, watched a movie and had ice cream


 Me, Stacie and D.J....they blessed me with a great birthday gift.  
Bill, D.J. and Stacie
 Deck plaque from Stacie...she also gave me a plant for the pot I carved at Kimmy's.  Then she had 3 more for Vikki, Kimmy and Kenzie to put in the pots they carved.  So Sweet of her!
 The plaque hanging 
 Vikki with her plant
Isaac in the truck helping.  Bill watching Max, Rody, and Bruce unload our Gazebo we got today at Costco



Made some more bread.   Sent some more cards out in the mail.  Did our Bible reading and devotions.  Ate egg salad sandwiches for lunch.  Bill wanted to go for a ride.  We were just leaving when Stacie called.  She wanted to drop off my birthday gift.  Since we were leaving, we just went to her house so they could give it to me.  Kody was playing a game online with a friend, but came out long enough to give say hi and give me my birthday present.  It was a beautiful plaque with Deck sayings on it and 4 plants, one for me and one for each girl who carved pottery at Kimmy's.  Kody was as cute as ever.  It wasn't long before he wanted to go back in and continue playing the game with his friend.  We took a couple of pictures, looked at their baby chickens in the big shed garage and then left. Bill asked me where I wanted to go for a ride, but then we looked at the time. It was after 2, so we decided to just go to Costco instead.  We went in to check and see if they had the gazebo we wanted, but had to order online.  We were amazed to find out they just had gotten 5 in.  They held it and Bill stayed there while I came home to get the truck and the Costco Credit Card which if we used we could save money on the Gazebo.  It only took 14 minutes to get home and then another 14 to get back to Costco.  By the time I got back they had sold 3 and only one was left.  Bill cancelled the one he had ordered online while he was waiting for me.  We ended up saving $900, because they had lowered the price at the store since we were in last, and the one online cost more.  They were the exact same gazebo though.  We were thanking the Lord for saving us so much.  Also they couldn't give us a date when we would get the online one because they kept backordering them.  I talked to Vikki and she came to our house to help unload it.  I called Bruce and he and Max were coming to help too.  Vikki had called Rody and he came too.  So nice to have family that is always willing to help.  The boxes were heavy and altogether weighed 600 lbs.  Bill couldn't help because of his shoulder.  I was so thankful Vikki and I didn't have to try to lift it, because we tried to budge it and neither of us could.  Bill read the directions and said it looks pretty easy to put together once the pieces are sorted.  He will need help with the metal roof though he said.  We ate air roasted carrots, air fried potatoes and ground sirloin burgers for dinner.  Later on we watched a movie called, Running for Grace, and had a bowl of ice cream.

No comments: