Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thurs., 3/25/21, Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac, Walked outside a few times, Melissa got her new bike, Vikki got her hammock

 

 Before picture

After picture

Before picture
After picture
 More hyacinths poking up
 Evan, Abby and Melissa

Well I posted the before and after pictures you wanted me to, Kimmy, but I sure had trouble trying to put them side by side.  I ended up doing it this way because I definitely need lessons.  I would have been up all night trying to figure it out and probably still wouldn't have.  

In the morning, Vikki brought my two sweeties.  We did spelling and they only missed a couple.  When it was time to read, I told them I would read to them today if they wanted me to.   They both said yes excitedly, then when I started to read Ralph the Mouse, Isaac asked if he could read.  He read the whole time and read just like I would.  He was amazing.  Then we went to get McDonald's for them for lunch and Peyton brought the Picture Bible along, and she read that to us on our drive.  She did amazing too.  I guess they do love to read.  We worked flash cards for multiplication too.  They are on 3's and are learning them fast.  Nice with twins because they can practice together too.  Peyton helped me sort a lot of cards for my card box.  Isaac had fun playing with legos.  I made homemade bread, and took it out shortly before Vikki got here.  She made a ground bologna sandwich for lunch on the homemade bread.  Bill and I ate sandwiches before she got here.  After Vikki and the kids left, I went to Melissa's.  I took her the boy's Devotional she showed me that the boys love.  I read some myself last night and I love them.  Melissa is excited to to the devotions with her boys.  Melissa, Evan, Abby and I walked around their subdivision.  I was so happy to get to pet Abby.  It has been a long time.  It was so nice walking and visiting.  Melissa got her bike today.  It is just like the one she used to have, but is silver and looks even nicer with a couple of changes the company has made. I can't wait to see her ride it!  Vikki got her hammock and holder.  It is so nice and sets up and comes down so easy.  I sent out some more cards today.  Bill and I watched No Demo Reno with the Rambling Red Head.  She did a great job redecorating homes.

 




No comments: