Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thurs., 3/11/21, Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac, Kenzie stopped over after her dentist appt., Made goulash, Went to Hobby Lobby


Isaac and Peyton


 My Christmas Cactus is finally starting to blossom

 Things I picked up at Hobby Lobby for the walls
Some other things I picked up there
 Picture I saw on line on Great Gift's website showing Kimmy and Jared's new spot under the light.  So much nicer!

Bill had to be at therapy at 8:30.  I ate a piece of leftover pizza for breakfast.  Not as good for me as oatmeal, but it sure tasted good.  Vikki brought the kids over.  We did spelling and Peyton missed 2 and Isaac got them all right.  I made goulash.  Kenzie came after her dentist appointment.  She was sad over some news she got at the dentist, so I prayed over her.  I sure love that sweetie.  I sent some goulash home with her to have at her house.  The kids and I read and then we went outside.  It was a super windy day, so we stayed away from the tall trees...we have had some blow over.  We walked around the house and decided to come back to the back deck because it was so windy out front.  We sat on some chairs for a while, then walked around and the kids picked up some sticks.  We checked out all of my flowerbeds to see if anything new was coming up.  Lots more daffodils and the iris's from Grandma Schmidt house is doing great and getting green.  
We decided it was just to windy and noisy (from the wind) so we came inside.  The kids rollerbladed in the basement and played darts.  Vikki came and we all ate goulash except Isaac.  He is getting pretty fussy. After Vikki and the kids left, I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some things to decorate the bedroom we painted.  The lights in town were not working.  I found some cute things I liked.  Came home.  Had our Faith Rider's meeting.  

1 comment:

Blog Comment Backlinks said...

Thanks for sharing this useful info.. same day veneers