Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wed., 3/3/21, Watched Peyton and Isaac, Did Discipleship, Went to Bible Study,

 Peyton, Bill and Isaac


We ate our oatmeal, had our coffee, did our morning Bible reading and devotions.  Worshipped with Maverick City on the TV.  I love the song I Thank God!  Can't keep from dancing for the Lord when that song is on.  Now I am sore after playing it 7 times.  God has done so much for me and I am so thankful.  Vikki dropped the kiddos off.  Bill had to go to a Marine's funeral and stand in for Dutch who was unable to be there.  He looked so handsome in his Marine Corp. Jacket.  Took a picture of him with the kids.  Peyton had reading with her teacher online.  She did great!  We practiced spelling, then we went to McDonalds and picked up lunch.  We ordered right away, paid, got our stuff except one thing so pulled up to wait and they were right there with it and we didn't hardly even need to stop the car.  We all laughed at how fast they were.  WOW!  We were happy and went home to eat.  After lunch, we did our reading.  Bill and I did our discipleship book.  I made chicken in the Smart Pot, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner.  Went to Bible Study at church.  Sat in the last row right by the door again.  We watched a movie that was rated 7+ and was about a Christian.  We didn't like how it was going, so turned it off.  Sure wasn't the right rating.   I cut up an apple for each of us.  

 

No comments: