Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thurs., 3/4/21, Missed my kiddos today...Rody had the day off so he kept them. Painted the hallway closet door, Charlie gave Bill a muffin to give me

 

 Jack and Evan came to the door to say hi to me

Jack and Evan (somehow Evan got way taller than Jack all of a sudden)

Jack, Evan and Bruce holding Evan 
Ha ha it looks like I was Face Timing with Lenny
 I love this picture of Kenzie and Sammy.  I sure miss Sammy!
 Ha ha, Adam sent me a picture of his rare plant.  I asked him to start me a sprout from it.

Painted the closet door for the hallway today


Had our usual oatmeal and coffee.  Read our Bibles, did our devotions, and did our discipleship lesson.  Didn't get my kiddos, today because Rody had today off.  I am missing them.  Bill went for coffee and donuts with Charlie.  I went to get some groceries at Jacks and Meijer.  Stopped at Melissa's and got to see the boys, her and Bruce.   Sure made my day.  Got the closet door painted and touched up one of the doors that I couldn't get to close to to paint, because the mattress to the bed was in the way.  Vikki noticed after we moved the mattress out, that I had missed some spots.  Glad she saw that.  Talked with Melissa a couple of times, Face Timed with Vikki, Texted with Adam, Jacob and Eli.  





No comments: