Monday, May 2, 2022

Mon., 5/2/22, Walked on the treadmill,Moved the camper on the asphalt by the shed, Did lots of weeding, went to Trinity Riders

Isaac and Peyton 
Peyton, Lilly and Lilly's friend....It was Lilly's Birthday Party Day!
Cute tv trays Vikki found on the side of the road for Peyton and Isaac
Today's pictures of my spring flowers....Still looking beautiful


I walked on the treadmill before Bill got up.  Had oatmeal and coffee, then fed Kit Kat and noticed she caught something and brought it up by the door.  I thought it was a mole at first because it was so big, but then, after talking with Kimmy and face timing her, she looked it up and it's a vole.  I gave Kit Kat a good treat.  These voles are worse than moles.  

Jared's mom texted me and showed me her beautiful orioles she took pictures of.  I can't wait for oriole to come here.  Melissa said she had a Rose-Breasted Grosbeak yesterday. She said it was beautiful.  

Bill and I went out and took tire covers off the camper, moved wheel chocks, and Bill hooked the camper to the truck.  He backed it onto the asphalt so if it rains, it won't sink in on the grass.  We are taking it in to be checked over and to have the switch and power jacks fixed.  When he went to lower it, so he could unhook his truck, one jack went up and one went down.  Weird.  I prayed for him to have wisdom and did what he needed me to help with.  He tried calling the camper place by us to have them come over to look at it.  They didn't answer.  He went and picked up new bolts for the jacks and got them fixed.  He also found a sheared pin, and replaced that.  Then it started working.  I was so happy when I came back out and he showed me what he did.  The camper guy called and told him he did exactly what they would have done.  Bill was very happy too.  I did some weeding, then came in and we both relaxed until we had to leave for Trinity Rider's meeting.  A half hour was not enough resting time, but it had to do.  The meeting went well.  On the way home, Bill drove me to the airport so I will know where I need to go and park when I pick up a friend from church who is flying in at 11:16 p.m.  I am giving her a ride home.  I was thankful he took me there, because our airport is new and I have only been to it once.  It's 10:48, so I will leave in a couple of minutes to go get her.  


No comments: