Thursday, May 19, 2022

Camping at “The Campground” in Manton, for CMA State Leadership Campout

 



Bill and I relaxing after getting everything set up.

Finished packing this morning.  Talked to Brittany and saw baby Charlotte.  Such a beautiful baby! Told Kit Kat goodbye.  This is her first time being left alone.  Vikki is checking on her for me.  

We left around 10:30.  Bill did an amazing job driving us up here.  He set up the outside stuff and I did the inside.  It didn’t take long.  He did great backing the Motorcycle down the ramp.  I am so happy to have a toy hauler so I don’t have to haul the camper while following Bill on the bike. 

We read our Bibles outside here.  Mel and Betty came and visited while we were outside.  We shared lots of testimonies of miracles God has done.  At 6:30, we Kathy and Jeff, Lisa and Jeff, Mel and Betty and us went to a little restaurant in town called the Iron Skillet.  It wasn’t busy at all, but hey sure messed up our orders, served three of us ice cold mashed potatoes and messed up most of our bills.  We have never seen so many mistakes.  Yikes. They did bring us new hot potatoes (at least Jeff and I). Bill’s we’re cold this time too. Played 3-13.  I won -72 to 36.  Bill tore up the score sheet!!! We played dice too.  He was a thousand a head of me, but needed 50 to go out and kept going over.  I ended up winning that too.  Guess he shouldn’t tear up score sheets lol.

No comments: