Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday, 5/15/22, Went to church, lunch at Coty's, Bill fixed our trunk on the motorcycle, Melissa, Hailey and Jack came over, worked on addressing Hailey's Graduation invitations

Kit Kat all comfy next to me on the swing
She was on my lap, but I didn't want her to snag my shirt so I put her next to me and she put her paws on my lap.  She sure has turned into a cuddly loving cat!
Things are so beautiful outside now.  Kit Kat caught another vole today and brought it up on the deck.  We don't have any dirt trails in our lawn any more and we had lots of them.  

Hailey and Jack came through and sent me pictures!!! 


Hailey playing her guitar for Impact while leading worship at St. Lorenz School's Chapel in Frankenmuth.  They sounded amazing and played such good worship songs.
Evan with his note and cookie for his birthday from Ann, their friend and neighbor 

We went early to church so we could go to prayer first.  The sermon was a good one and worship was really good too.  After church we prayed for people.  We went to Cody's for lunch with Diane, James, Ralph and Nancy.  We had a good time visiting.  

I have five new ferns coming up this year besides the ones I had.  I love ferns.  All the plants look so nice this year.  So much fun watching them grow.  I sat on the swing outside for a long time watching the birds and giving Kit Kat attention.  Cleaned out the hummingbird feeder and refilled it.

Melissa, Hailey and Jack came over.  Bill had called me right before they got here to have me come look at what he did to our motorcycle.  Melissa and I walked out there and he showed me he was able to fix our trunk so it closes good now.  I could hardly get it to close before.  So happy he fixed it. Jack was on the deck and was super happy that Kit Kat was so friendly and cuddly.   Bill and Jack played ping pong and hung out in the family room while Jack played Mario Cart.  Hailey and I addressed Hailey's graduation invitations, while Melissa stuffed them, sealed them and then stamped return addresses on them.  We got a lot done.  Bill, Hailey and Jack had Big Man Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches when we were finished.  Melissa showed me some cute videos of Max talking when he was little.  He was so cute!  I forgot to take any pictures while they were here, so I texted Melissa while she was on her way home for them to send me one.  

It rained last night, then again today for a short time.  It was sprinkling when Melissa and the kids left.  My plants are happy I'm sure and so am I because I don't have to water them.  
Talked to Vikki a few times.  Texted with Adam and Eli.  Eli and Jack face timed me today, but then realized they didn't mean too.  It was a boys only chat.  I teased them a little then unjoined.  They are so cute and funny.  




No comments: