Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday, 5/23/22, 15 years ago my mom went to heaven to be with Jesus, I sure miss her!!! Did lots of trimming and weeding today,

I am missing my mom today.  I miss her hugs so much! I miss our talks, her comforting ways, her great cooking, her chapstick kisses, our chats about how awesome Jesus is, and so much more.  I am thankful I will see her again.  Thank You Jesus!

Kit Kat while I ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee outside
Kit Kat while I read my Bible

Sue called right after I got up.  She wanted me to pray for her doctor appt. today, another one tomorrow, and another the next day.  We also prayed because they had a cover breakout where she is.  The closed off that wing, but it still makes me nervous.  I started laundry right away, then took my shower and listened to worship music.  Finished the laundry and packed what had to go back out in the camper in the hamper.  I ate out on the deck and of course Kit Kat had to be right next to me.  She caught a mouse today out by the shed.  Good Kitty.  She wanted her head on the page of the Bible I was reading.  I pulled lots of weeds today, cut down weeds that were too big to pull, trimmed down my roses, and hoed in my new garden.  I saw a sprout coming where my Butterfly weed is.  Yay!  Bill mowed the lawn and picked up the grass.  Everything looks nice.  Things are sure growing fast though.  I made reservations for Outdoor Adventures.  Prayed for Maddy.  She has childhood Arthritis and was in lots of pain today.  I'm believing God for a miracle for her.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Grandma (and Grandpa) so much!!! Thats such a cute picture of them!!! Kimmy