Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tues., 5/10/22, Went shopping, stopped at Maddy's and picked up roses I forgot last night, Kimmy and the boys and Vikki and the twins came over

Vikki took a good picture of the oriole on the feeder today
Jack, Jacob (Isaac in background)
Eli, Isaac, Jack (Jacob photo bombing)
Peyton with her tennis racket.  They had fun playing in the yard!
Isaac
Adam with Papa in the background.  No cavities at the dentist today! Yay!
Jacob- no cavities today at the dentist either!  Yay!

I love this picture of Kimmy and Peyton so much!
BFF Cousins hanging out for the day.  They have  roller blades on, and stopped so I could take a picture.
My picture of the oriole sitting in the tree above the feeders
Jacob, Papa and Adam
New Candle Lantern I got at Aldi today
I sat and read my Bible outside at 8:30 tonight.  It was still light out and 81 degrees
Got this solar light at Aldi for the pergola too

It was a sunny day with 80 degree temperatures.  Went shopping to a few stores, stopped at Maddy's to get the roses she got me for Mother's Day which I forgot to bring home last night.  Picked Jack up so he could come to my house and spend the day with Eli.  Kimmy dropped Eli off, visited for a few minutes, then took Jacob and Adam to their dentist appointments.  She had an appointment too.  Eli and Jack played nerf guns out in the yard.  They also played air hockey in the basement and roller bladed.  Vikki and the kids came over after she picked them up from school.  They had fun playing too, especially hitting tennis balls.  Bill got the outside faucets in the front and back of the house all redone, so the water faucet handle is high on a post.  I love having it so easy to turn on and off.  He did a great job.  Vikki and Adam hung my lights I got from Aldi out for me.  They look so nice.  Always good finds at Aldi.  Vikki found a collapsible trash with a cover for camping.  It is so nice.  Thank you Vikki!  Kimmy had to sew one thing on it, but it is like new now.  She also sewed Bill's shorts.  She was outside and told him he had a big rip.  I sure don't know how he rips his pants the way he does...big rips in weird places!!! Thank you, Kimmy for all of your repair jobs.  I passed out big size ice cream sandwiches with cookies and cream ice cream and also drumsticks to whoever want some.  We sat out on the deck for a while under the gazebo.  It was nice to have a breeze blowing.  Kimmy had to get Jacob to a game to ref and I had to get to prayer at church.  Everyone left around the same time.  

Worship and prayer time at church was so good.  So good to gather and pray for the congregation and for needs of the church.  When I got home, I sat out under the gazebo and read my Bible.  Love having it so warm late in the evening.  


No comments: