Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday, 5/16/22, Bill picked Peyton up from school,Took Jack to Culver's and the park, picked Isaac up from school, went to baseball game, Went to Stacie's



So nice to hang sheets out on the line today

Peyton and Isaac on their way to the camper.  Isaac is carrying the bucket of water for me so I can wash the floors


Peyton loved laying on the bed
Isaac and Nana
Peyton and Nana
Vikki, Debbie and I in our matching shirts

Isaac, Rody, Vikki, Debbie, Peyton, me and Bill

We watched the team the Marine Corp League is sponsoring
Bill and 
Kody by the piggies
Papa Bill and Kody
 
DJ, the birthday boy!

Stacie with the eggs she gathered
Stacie's rooster is so beautiful and she said it's a nice one

I noticed the sunset through the curtains
Beautiful sunset tonight

Sue called me at 7:30.  She doesn't like the place she's in and would like to move.  We prayed about it.  Bill went to breakfast with Charlie.  I ate my oatmeal and drank my coffee out on the deck, then prayed and read the Bible.   Kit Kat laid next to me the whole time.  

I went to pick up Jack and got us lunch from Culver's.  Vikki called and wanted me to pick up Peyton from school because she had a tummy ache.  I couldn't, so she called Papa and he did.  We went to the park and ate at a picnic table.  We had a nice talk.  Jack wanted to come hang out at our house, but he had to get back home to work on his schoolwork so we couldn't.  Boo Hoo.  After I dropped off Jack, I stopped at Aldi and then came home and spent time with Peyton.  

I went and picked up Isaac when he got out of school.  The kids wanted me to scrub the floors in the camper so they could come out with me.  Isaac carried my water.  They laid on the top bunk and watched a cartoon while I did the floors which didn't take long.  Vikki got here right after I finished and sat in the camper for a while with us.  Bill's sister, Debbie, came which really made me happy.  I haven't seen her since she was so very sick and was crying out for us to pray for her.  She looked great today.  She took Vikki, Rody, the twins, Bill and I all out to Olive Garden.  She also brought me a book she got me about Mothers and Daughters in the Bible.  I have been sending her scriptures every day which helped her so much, so she wanted to get that for me.  So sweet of her, but sure wasn't necessary.  

After the Olive Garden, we went to the Swan Valley Ball game and watched the team the Marine Corp. League is sponsoring.  They were ahead when we left to go to Stacie's to take DJ his birthday card and gift.  We had a nice time visiting and seeing all of their animals.
Texted with Adam.  

No comments: