Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tues., 5/17/22, Bill and I power washed and scrubbed the 5th wheel, I washed the windows, Watched Peyton and Isaac,Packet lots of stuff

 

Bill 
Bill...he sure worked hard today!

We got the bike all loaded in.  Bill does a great job driving it in.

Maddy and I had breakfast at IHops at 8.  We had a nice visit and lots of laughs.  She is so much fun.  Baby is about 2 lbs. and she is feeling great.  

I listened to worship music when I got home.  I took Stacie's plant from Vikki and Rody to her house and dropped it off.  I ran my camping list off and started packing.  Made my grocery list out too.  Bill and I power washed the 5th wheel.  He had to take his rototiller to Brad's for him to use, then he met Charlie for coffee.  I washed the windows in the camper while he was gone.  

Vikki dropped the kids off for me to watch while she went to her ultrasound.  She forgot and went to the bathroom here.  She got busy fast and drank all the water she needed to and just had enough time as she couldn't have any water after 3.  We had Fat Man Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches.  The kids wanted to go hang out in the camper, so I took a load to put away.  Had to pack today, because rain is in the forecast all day tomorrow.   When Vikki got back, she brought me out a pop to pour into the hospital's ice that we all love.  It was so good.  She had one with me.  

I pulled some weeds out of the cracks of the asphalt by the shed.  I surprised Bill and had the carpet all rolled up and things moved for him to put his motorcycle in the camper.  He sure drives it into the motorcycle chock good.  We ate late.  He ate cereal and I ate left over spaghetti.  I gave Kit Kat attention under the gazebo with the lights.  I was too busy to give her much attention today.  She didn't like the food I had in her feeder.  I put Purina in it and sure made her happy.  She chowed down.    

Texted with Adam.  We are excited about his birthday tomorrow!  

2 comments:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

Adam got to sleep late tonight. He is so excited! I'm ready for bed now. Its after midnight. Love you!! Kimmy

Nana Schaard said...

I was excited for him because I know how excited he is. He’s such a fun kid! I love y