Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tues, 5/24/22, Kimmy and Jacob came, then Kenzie came, Went to Hailey's Valley Lutheran Spring Concert

 

Mylee and Kit Kat getting reacquainted

Jacob and Kit Kat, Kenzie and Mylee
The front of Jacob's Mustang shirt
The back
Jacob and me 
Jacob getting ready to leave for Florida
Hailey at her spring concert...senior so last concert at Valley.  She is in last row sitting second over from right, playing French Horn


Hailey and her friend securing their music because the wind picked up
Hailey playing her trumpet in Jazz Band
Hailey in Golden Voice Choir...to the left of the girl in white


All of the seniors were honored

Hailey is 2nd from right

Jack

Kimmy and Jacob came over around 9, after Jacob got a haircut.  Charlie stopped in to drop off my dishes.  We all visited for a while, then he left,  Jacob, Kimmy and I started a game of 3-13.  Kenzie got here with Mylee shortly after, so we quit playing and went out on the deck to sit.  Mylee and Kit Kat did pretty well together, although Kit Kat did show her teeth a couple of times.  I gave Kenzie their Easter gifts finally and Hailey's invitation.  Kenzie had to leave.  Kimmy, Jacob and I had sandwiches and salad for lunch.  Kimmy and I walked around outside and looked at my plants.  Bill said he would drop Jacob off at school, so Kimmy could stay and visit longer.  We found out Vikki has Covid.  I feel so bad for her.  She doesn't sound good at all.  We are praying lots for her and for protection for Rody and the kids.  Kimmy and I went to Sam's Club to look for Clematis plants, but they didn't have any.  We had Mylee in the van, so we parked by a shade tree.  Mylee was so good.  We came back to my house and talked to Vikki some more.  We talked to Melissa too.  Kimmy and Jared went to the school to say goodbye to Jacob.  He was already on the bus, but saw them and came outside to say goodbye to them.  He is such a great kid!  I am praying for my boy!
I know he will have a fun time and enjoy playing his clarinet at Disney.  They are playing for a movie.  I worked outside pulling weeds and transplanted my Lamb's Ear plant.
I also moved my Yarro plant to my new garden where it will get more sun.  It wasn't doing to well in the woods. 

In the evening we went to Hailey's Spring Concert.  It was an amazing concert and Hailey and all of the kids did such a great job.  It was a little cool at first, but then the sun came out and it warmed up.  Bill got me a Mocha and him a coffee from Tom's Coffee Truck.  He sat with Bruce and Jack, and Melissa, Evan and I sat closer where we could see Hailey to video her.  Melissa had a Mocha too and Evan and Jack had hot chocolate.  We stopped and got A & W hotdogs and Root Beers for Melissa and Jack and took one home to Evan.  Jack and Melissa came over to visit for a while after the concert, then I took them home later.  We had such a fun night.





No comments: