Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tues., 5/3/22, Breakfast with Maddy, rainy day all day,

 

Kit Kat caught another vole and left it by the door.  Good Kitty!  I gave her some soft food, then she went and laid down in the chair.
When I got home at 12:30, I called Kit Kat and put some treats down by her house.  She didn't come, so I came in.  Bill told me she was lying on the swing.  I looked out and there she was.  She slept for another couple of hours before waking up.  Hunting must sure tire her out.

I met Maddy for breakfast at Nori's at 9.  We had a nice visit and good food.  Her mom dropped her off, but I told her I would take her home.  She had me come in and see their new apartment they just moved into.  It was very nice and she decorates cute.  She showed me the baby's room and the cute clothes and shoes she has gotten.  Such pretty things.  Maddy is doing great and so is baby.  Alec was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time at her last appointment.  I met their dog Cali too.  

I went to have my nose piece of my glasses adjusted again.  He made them a little better last time, but not how they should be.  Today, he just put new ones on and they are great now.  
He remembered me and was so nice.  I went to Melissa's after, then dropped off a card at the post office.  

We read our Bibles.  Bill was getting ready to nap in his recliner, so I napped too.  I was tired from being up so late last night, then getting up early this morning.  It being a rainy day helped put me in the napping mood too.

I texted with my BFF, Vikki, for a while, texted with Adam, Kimmy and Vikki.  Talked with Kimmy and Vikki too.  I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner using Kimmy's yummy recipe.  

 

No comments: