Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sat., 5/28/22, Adam was the last one up this morning, took Adam to meet his mom and dad at Tim Hortons

 

Sat outside to do my blog....It started raining, but was 70 degrees out, so stayed under the gazebo
Kit Kat was sleeping, but of course had to move next to me
Vikki, Isaac, Peyton and Rody with their drinks and McFlurries compliments of Bruce and Melissa
Evan, Bruce, Jack and Melissa delivering Drinks and McFlurries to Vikki and family

Hailey at her track meet
Jacob, Levi, Hailey and Kelly
Hailey, Jacob and Kelly
Garrett, Hailey and friend
Hailey and Levi
Hailey and Kelly with photo bombers in the background
Hailey on far left and her team

I was up first, then Bill, then at 8:40, I woke Adam up because we had to leave at 9 to meet his mom and dad.  I read my Bible out on the deck before they got up.  Kimmy called me and said the line at Tim Hortons was out to the road.  They got in line and were waiting.  About 15 minutes later, we got there and the line was short and Kimmy and Jared were only about 3 cars ahead of us.  I got my order, then we parked next to them and Adam got in with them and Jared gave me the hose they are giving us for our pool.  

Bill was cutting the grass when I got home.  I put fertilizer around my blueberry plants and watered the new plants I got yesterday.  I cut down a few daffodils that were out by the shed. I also hoed halfway around the house and spread the bark mulch out better.  Pulled a few weeds in the woods too.  Picked rhubarb and cut it.  After Bill was done mowing, we rode to Bubba's for his Memorial Celebration.   We got there at 4:31, but it was already closed up. They closed early.  We are going back tomorrow and trying again.  They are raising money for Camp Fish Tales.  We got food at the Turkey Roost, then came home.  Bill turned the hoses to the pool back on and the water level got to where it needs to be.  It is crystal clear!  

Since it started raining, we will start the filter tomorrow.  

No comments: