Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday, 5/6/22, Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over. Worked outside lots.

This is the only picture I took today.  False Forget-me-nots

It was a cool and windy morning.  Bill had to go have his stress test at 8.  I prayed over him before he went because last time he got really bad stomach cramps and threw up from the stuff they injected into him for the test.  This time he didn't throw up and only had a few little cramps.  Very thankful to God.  

Kimmy got here around 10.  We visited and went out on the deck so she could see Kit Kat.  It was pretty cool out so we came inside.  She put a new screen saver on my watch...thank you Kimmy.  She also sewed Bill's ripped jean shorts.  Thanks again, Kimmy.  Vikki dropped Peyton and Isaac off and visited for a while with us.  She had to go to her work luncheon.  We had fun with Peyton and Isaac, but didn't get to play the 3-13 game we planned on.  Vikki brought us left overs from her luncheon.  They were beautifully done and had popcorn, a yummy chocolate carmel candy, 2 slices of fancy cheese, blueberries, a raspberry and grape, and 3 pieces of salami on a fancy pick and a edible flower which Peyton loved.  She also gave us yummy cookies,  She brought me some yummy soup too.  She won a very nice prize with a Starbuck's gift card in it.  We had a great time hanging out.  We sat outside for a while with our blankets.  Kimmy had to go pick up Adam and Vikki had to leave too.  

I dug the weeds out around my plants by the end of the driveway, around my pear tree, and around my limelight hydrangea.  I also weeded all around the house and pool and put preen down.  Thankfully there weren't many weeds around the house.  I put preen down where I had weeded by the shed and in the new garden area.  It was warm working in the sun in the afternoon.  I even had to put a short sleeve shirt on.  Vikki face timed me to show me Rody's mom's house.  I have been in it, but haven't seen the basement, garage, or upstairs.  She left them the house, so they will be moving in sometime soon.  That is such a blessing for them.  Of course, they would much rather have her still be here.  It's a hard thing even though it's a blessing.  I read my Bible a little before Kimmy came, but had to finish in the evening.  

   

 

No comments: