Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday, 5/9/22, Breakfast outside this morning, Bill mowed the grass, Sue's surgery went well, Dinner at Maddy and Alec's

 

Red Breasted Grosbeak visited lots today


Bill met Charlie for coffee.  I had my oatmeal and coffee out on the deck this morning.  It was 60 degrees and sunny.  The sun felt so good.  Kit Kat laid next to me while I ate.  Saw my first RBG (per Lela) of the year and also had my first oriole.  When I moved to take a picture the oriole flew off.  I waited for a while, but didn't see it come back, and had to get busy.  

I cleaned the camper today.  I got everything done, but the windows washed and the kitchen and bathroom floor scrubbed.  That will happen tomorrow.  After that, Bill and I will power wash the outside.  It took me a while to get the cleaning done.  I talked to Vikki a few times, talked to Melissa and Face Timed with Evan so he could show me all of his lego projects he's completed and the pieces he's collected.  He was pretty excited and explained things very well.  He is so cute!  Bill mowed the grass while I cleaned the camper.  Bill put the heavy duty solar lights he got me for Mothers Day up and also hooked up the new water faucet extension he got me for the hose up.  

In the evening, we went to Maddy and Alec's for dinner.  She made yummy spaghetti.  We visited for a while, then Bill and I went to Culver's for Concrete Mixers.  After that we went to The Home Store and got an umbrella for our new table.  We picked out a brown one and it looks so nice.   We are going to get another one just like it for our other table on the deck.

Kimmy called me and said Jacob has a dentist appointment tomorrow.  Eli wants to come hang out with Jack at my house while they are at the appointment.  I'm always happy when Kimmy comes to visit and brings the kiddos.  

No comments: