Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thurs., 5/26/22, Happy Birthday to Jacob!!! We love you! Missed having you here for your birthday! Bill had his procedure to burn the nerves in his back, Melissa took me for ride in her new Oddesy

 

Happy Birthday to our Jacob!  We love you!  We are missing you!

I would recognize these socks anywhere lol
Bill at Nori's...he got pecan waffles and I got a chicken club sandwich
The van was super comfy and Melissa did a great job driving!

Hailey, me and Melissa when we were out talking at the end of Melissa's driveway

  I asked Kimmy if she heard from Jacob.  She answered me and sent me these nice    pictures
Jacob and the band at Epcot...Jacob in the middle with the under armour hat on
Jacob under the conductor's arm

Jacob in right back corner...peek a boo
Jacob with his yummy food...looks like macaroni and cheese on it
At Disney

I texted Jacob right away to wish him happy birthday.  I missed being able to call him, but I know he has lots going on with being at Disney.  It was a beautiful morning, 75 degrees when I got up. We got ready and went to the pain clinic for Bill to have his nerve block procedure.  They had to put him out for it, so I went and shopped while he was having it.  I picked up another umbrella for outside like our other one.   They were marked off 25% so that was great.  I also went to Home Depot and got some Command Hook sticky tabs, so Bill can put our bathroom hook back up.  They called me to drive up and pick him up when his procedure was done.  He felt a little oozy, but wanted to go to Nori's for breakfast because he couldn't eat anything this morning.  We went to Menard's too, but didn't buy anything.  

Bill took a nap, and I read my Bible out on the deck.  I took my daily walk around the yard to look at my plants and see how they were doing.    I came in and Bill was still sleeping, so I took a little nap too.  My sister, Brenda, texted me to see how Vikki was doing.  I didn't answer because of napping, so she texted Vikki to find out how she was doing.  That was sweet of her.  I texted her some more after I woke up, because Vikki told me she texted her to see how she was.   

Bill and I went to Camping World and got a Coleman Grill for our camper.  Our other camper had a grill that hooked on to the side of the camper.  I ate my half sandwich that I brought home today and he wanted cereal.  After we finished eating, I sewed Hailey's pajama pants and sewed the button to her jean shorts back in.  It was just a metal ended button that had come out because the hole had worn and was too big to keep the end in any more.  When I finished, I took them to Hailey at Melissa's.  Hailey worked on air dropping my videos I took at her concert to her phone.  Melissa took Evan and I for a ride in their new van.  I saw Jack for a few minutes when he and Bruce got home.  He got a really nice haircut.  Melissa and I talked for a long time at the end of their driveway, then Hailey came and joined us, and then Bruce came and joined us.  

Texted with Jacob, Adam, and my BFF Vikki.


No comments: