Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wed., 5/18/22, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO ADAM! WE LOVE YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR 15 YEAR OLD ADAM!   WE COULDN'T LOVE YOU MORE THAN WE DO!  YOU ARE ONE AMAZING GRANDSON!
Max was very happy when I dropped off donuts today!  He gave me a great smile when I took his picture!  Melissa said I got each of their favorites.  I sure was trying to remember, but didn't think I actually would.
Got these amazing big throws at Aldi today for 6.49 each.  They are the softest throws ever!!!!  Got one for me the other day for 9.99, and went to go get one for the girls and Hailey today and they were even marked down more.    

Evan loves legos and always likes to show me what he makes
Hailey and Abby after I gave her her blanket
Sue enjoyed watching Peyton and Isaac paint bird houses at the rehab she's in
We walked her all over to see where everything was
Isaac petting the therapy dog, while Sue watched.  It's a worker's dog so is there when he is
Peyton painting a birdhouse
Sue checking the weather outside....rainy, cool, gloomy day.
We didn't know Vikki was taking pictures.  It did Sue so much good to get out of her gloomy room and see different scenery.  Vikki and the kids met me there and visited.  
This handy drawer in the camper refrigerator  keeps these containers from sliding around.

I got up at 6:30 so I could call Adam and wish him Happy Birthday before he went to school.  He was in the bathroom, but heard his phone ring, so he ran to get it and called me back right away.  I loved talking to him on his birthday, and can't wait to celebrate it with him.  I went back to bed for a while after that.  I was just about ready to get up, when Sue called.  I talked to her for a while, and she was feeling depressed.  She hasn't had a show since she has been in there, and when she puts her call light on to get help (which they told her she has to have) going into the bathroom, it takes them forever, so she goes in herself.  They are short staffed like most other places.  I went and got Maddy's shower gift, then picked up donuts and took them to Melissa and kids.  Got Melissa a mocha too.  They were all so happy, it made me happy.  I enjoyed seeing the kids and getting to visit for a while.  They had to get back to their school work, so I left to go see if Aldi had blankets left.  They had 4...exactly what I needed.  I decided to go visit Sue and cheer her up.  Vikki called after she picked up the kids and decided to go with me.  Her room was dark and gloomy when we got there.  Her roommate was out, so we opened the blinds and pulled back the curtain, so Sue could see out.  We also sat the head of her bed up.  She seemed to cheer up after that.  Her roommate came back in and the put her in bed, then closed the blinds and pulled the curtain.  We had them help Sue into her wheel chair, then walked all over seeing the therapy room, activity room, patio room, chapel and nice gazebo outside.  I had to leave to go get groceries, so I could pack them in the camper, but Vikki stayed and took her for another walk. They saw the cat and the dog this time.  They also saw Joaquine's dad who is also a patient there.  I put Vikki's blanket in her car when I left.  I went to Jacks and Meijer, then dropped Melissa and Hailey's blankets off.  I told Melissa I was coming, so Hailey came there too. That made me happy!  

I came home and loaded all the groceries in the camper.  Sure made it easy by just driving back there and carrying them in.  I made ground bologna and chili when I got in the house.  
Made extra to give to Charlie.  He's going to pick it up tomorrow when he's in town for an appointment.  Melissa, Hailey and Evan came over to pick up a copy we ran off for Evan for school.  They couldn't get it to print on their printer.  Bruce figured out how to while they were here getting the copy we ran.   


 

No comments: