Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tues, 5/31/22.....Had breakfast with Maddy, Planted more of the garden and some flower pots, watered the gardens and flowers, then it rained a little too, trapping Mr. Raccoon hopefully

 

Made rhubarb sauce out of the rhubarb I picked from our garden

I picked Maddy up and we went to Bringer Inn for Breakfast.  She and baby are doing well.  Her due date is Sept. 3, so soon it will be only 3 months til baby arrives.  

Came home and sat out on the deck and read my Bible and prayed.  I called Phyllis and talked to her to see how she is doing.  She is doing great and just had a scan and it was all clear of cancer.  Praising God for her miracle healing.   

I did some weeding, did laundry and hung it out on the line,  checked on my plants.  I called Sue to see if she wanted me to bring her a concrete mixer, but her blood pressure was low and she was feeling tired, so we are going to do it another day.  She told me storms were supposed to be coming our way.  I checked and they had rain in the forecast, so I hung up and planted the squash and pumpkins, before it started raining.  I also started planting plants in my pots for on the porch.  It started raining, so I moved things in the garage and will finish planting tomorrow.  It only rained a couple of minutes, so I watered the gardens, some of my plants and the grass in a few spots where it dries out fast.  Bill made me a pole bean board for my garden so the beans climb up it and grow.  First time trying this.

The pool is warming up fast.  I sat with my feet in today and it sure felt good.  May be jumping in tomorrow.  Bill is ready too with all this heat and work we are doing.  I talked to Vikki and Kimmy and texted with Adam.  Adam sent me an amazing worship song to listen too.  Set the trap to catch Mr. or Mrs. raccoon tonight.


No comments: