Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday, 5/29/22, Went to church/helped in Kids Church, Went to Bubba's for motorcycle ride, Jacob got home

 

Peyton and Isaac...still have Covid, but made yummy brownies at their house

Sign we ordered for Hailey

Evening picture...love when all of these are in blossom...peonies in the middle will be next
Trinity Riders did a great job serving and helping at Bubba's Camp Fishtails Fundraiser and ride

Met two new friends and spent the day riding together

Me and Bill
Bill 



Bill and I...what a great day for a ride

Adam sent me this cute selfie he took while kayaking today


Pictures Kimmy took of their Kayak Adventure with Bruce, Jack and Max
Max, Bruce and Jack
Adam

Max

Jack and Eli

Kit Kat threw up on our door mat, so I took it out to spray it off.  I disconnected the hose Bill used to drain the pool and hooked up my hose.  Went to prayer, than church.  I helped in Kid's church after worship.  I was so happy after service when Kimberly, who I had in my K-1 class, came up to me and told me how she is doing and plans she has for going into the Air Force, then to school to become a social worker to help people.  She gave me a great big hug and told me she got my letter.  

After church, we went to Bubba's Camp Fishtail fundraiser.  Bill had asked Faith Riders Road Captain to wait for us, but then they weren't there when we got there.  The ride directions were awful.  It just had a list of roads, (some without signs) and miles next to them.  It didn't tell you whether you should turn or go straight.  We were on Cody Estey 
Road and Don called to tell us they were leaving and heading our way.  We stopped at a bar where there were lots of bikes to see if any were on the same ride.  We saw two guys looking at the same map as we had and talked to them.  They couldn't figure the map directions out either.  We told them where Shore Dr. was and they followed us on it, then one of them knew the next road so we followed them.  We hung out with them the whole day.  We stopped to eat lunch with them.  The one was 29 and had been home schooled.  He was thankful for all he knew and all he could do from being home schooled.  We had all been up at Mackinaw last year for the ride, so Bill told them we were in charge of the bike blessing there.  We told them we had stickers with us and could pray over them and their bike.  The 29 yr. old, had his bike blessed last night and had his sticker.  We prayed over the other guy and gave him a blessed in 2022 sticker.   We went back to Bubba's and I ate some watermelon and cupcakes (Bill ate more).  I was too full.  We hung out with Trinity Riders and Jim from the Flint Chapter for a while, then left and came home.  I looked at the water in the pool because we planned on starting the filter.  I told Bill the water was down about a foot and we must have a leak. Then he was going to turn the water on and realized water was coming out of the hose I disconnected this morning.  Yikes, I didn't think about putting it down and it draining the water out of the pool because the other end was still in the pool.  We had to refill and couldn't start the filter although I did put the chlorine tablet floater in so the water stays clear til tomorrow when we can start the filter.

I went to visit Sue at St. Francis.  Charlie was their while I visited too.  Sue got up and walked with her walker which was good to see.  We had a nice visit.

Read my Bible and sent Debbie her daily Scripture.  Happy to hear Jacob made it home safe.  Can't wait to talk to him and hear all about his trip.  


No comments: